Save me

*The weekend*

Brook POV

Wow its already 8:00 I should get home its already pitch black since it gets darker earlier now. I was out doing a little shopping just because I love to. 

"Hey Brook"???????

I turned around to see Roc standing right there looking right into my eyes. Boy his eyes were dreaming. Then I got a quick flash back of what happened between us and got a little atitude.

"Hi," I said while rolling my eyes and giving atitude.

"What's with the atitude, are you still mad about that night," he asked.

"Hmmm I dont know you tell me," I said.

"Look im sorry I dont even know what I did but aparently your still mad (he took a pause and pulled me into him by the waist) but I just wanna say that i'v been missin you," He said while looking into my eyes and smirking. 

I was lost for a second by the surprise touch but then I pushed him off and said "Well I didn't," then I walked out the store.

My car was far mostly because I was to cheap to pay the metor. And because I had wen to a store earlier and the store I left I thought was to close to waist gas. I was walking but felt a presence behind me. I thought it was rock so i got annoyed and ran down the ally I used as a short cut to my car. All of a sudden im stopped by something. I looked and saw an older guy with a scruffy beard and some raggity clothes on. I stepped back and started walking backwards. 

"Aww don't be afraid of my friend"????

I turned around and saw another guy with jet black hair a dark trentch coat. He started walking towards me and so was the other guy. I was watching both of them as them approached me. I backed up on to a wall and they got in my face. 

"What a pretty face," The one with a scruffy beard said while caressing my face.

I flintched at the touch. I was breathing hard in fear. I looked down at the ground so I wouldn't have to stare at thier intimidating eyes.

"Please you can take my money and anything else you want but please dont hurt me," I said trying to sound serious but you could here the fear in my voice. 

"Well we dont want money but since you say that we can take anything we want we think well take some sex," the one in the trentch coat said in a raspy voice and getting in my face so I could smell his disgusting breathe.

When I realized what he said I looked up at them and then in an explosion I tried to run through them. I punched one dude and then kicked the other dude but it was no use they pulled me back onto the wall. One guy held me down as the other one was trying to unbucle my pants. I could fell my zipper being undone and I screamed. One covered my mouth and I started to cry. I felt my pants torn off and I shut my eyes so I couldn't see what happened. 

"Nice underwear she must of new we was comming," one said to the other.

"Yea i (gco)" one was about to say something but got cut off.

WAM (you could hear someone fall) BAM BAM ( you herd someone else fall. I open my eyes and see Roc standing there. I pant a little still scared and in shock. Roc was holding onto his rist masaging his wrist. I looked at the two guys and they was nocked out cold. Dang he was strong.

"You ok," he said comming closer to me while holding out my pants.

I looked down forgetting all I was in was underwear. I snatched the pants away embarressed and danced into them quickly. I just stared at him.

"Well I could at least get a thank you," He said.

"Oh um" I jumped onto him and squeezed him tightly closing my eyes while placing my chin on his shoulder and a couple tears comming out "Thank you". 

He breathed in relief and just held me for a minute taking in the moment "Your welcome," he said in a whisper. 

I got off of him and just looked in his eyes. "Well um I guess I should be going," I said while tucking my hair behind my ear nurvously.

"Hear i'll take you, I dont want you walking alone again," He said.

I nodded my head in agreement and we started walking. We made it to my car and we got in. Then I drove him back to his car.

"Well um I guess I'll see you at school," I said while looking at him from my window as he leaned in it.

"Yea um hears my number if you need anything," He said nervously.

I took the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. Then I smiled at him and said by.

I drove home and did my bedtime reutine. Then after that I layedin bed and just sat there because I couldn't sleep. Then I looked at the piece of paper with Rocs number on it on my nightstand. I grabbed the paper and called it. A sleepy Roc answered.

"(Yawn) mhh Hello," he said.

"I can't fall asleep," I said softly.

"Ok what I want you to do is lay down under your covers (I did as told) and just listen to me," he said.

He started singing a lullaby to me and it sounded beautiful. I got sleepy. After that he talked to me. He would talk in a soft voice the whole time. I would answer and then with each answer my voice would get quieter and quieter. Until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to two new messages. One from the night that read

"Goodnight and sweet dreams baby girl ;)                                                                                          

RoyalIsTheGame"

and then one that said

"Good morning beautiful

RoyalIsTheGame"

My day was already made.

 OOOO I bet Roc just got alot of points in winning Brook heart. But is it just for the bet or does he really have feeling.

 I dont know you tell me but until then stay tuned

~Minni