Relief and disbelief

Just to letcha know if you was wondering that is shy lil KiLani over there =). Well hope you guys like the story.

Ray POV 

*A couple days later*

I woke up and got ready for my run. Then all of a sudden i saw a note tht came from under my front door. I opened the door and it read it read come over real quick I got something for you <3 I new it was from Mitchi. I took a breathe and then walked over to her house. I nocked on the door and was pulled in by my shirt. Mitchi pushed me on the couch and got ontop of me.She gave me a big kiss and then giggled and got off of me. 

"Hey boo," she said with a smile.

"Hey and was that why you wanted me over here," I said while standing up and grabbing her hips.

"Nope I wanted you over here because," she said while pulling my hand to lead me into the dinning room..

We walked in and there was a big breakfast of everything it smelt so good. 

"I made us breakfast," she said with a smile.

I gave her a big kiss and then I pulled out a chair and she sat in it and then took my seat. We started to eat and talk and have laughs. 

"So im sorry about the game I know you seen what happened, but I want you to know that it was nothing," she said with puppy eyes.

I would of argued with her but I know what i did was much worse then what she did "It's cool dont even worry bout that you good," i said while eating some food.

"So how was your night after the game,"she asked.

"Oh um it was ok," I said trying not to sound suspisious.

"Ok well I gatta get ready for school but (she said while getting up and walking towards me) I Love to know that your in my life,"She said while whispering in my ear.

She tried to kiss me but I dodged it to where she kiss my cheek. She stepped back and looked at me with a confused look. The guilt was to much I couldn't take it.

"Umm well i gatta go on my run you know gatta stay in shape," I said with a fake smile. 

I quickly walked out and started to sprint away.

Mitchi POV

What was that about??? Something was going on with him. He was hiding something, something bad.

Trinity POV

I woke up to see me laying my head on prod lap on my bed. How did I get back home I thought. I got up and then stumbled a little. I was in so much pain. Then I felt a small breeze and looked at me. I was naked. I quickley got out some clothes and took them to the bathroom I took a shower and did the rest of my higene things. I got my clothes on and then walked out. Then I realized it PRODIGY is in my house. What happened last night. 

"Morning Beautiful," A sleepy prodigy said while getting up.

"Umm Hi," I said not knowing what else to say.

I looked closly at him and noticed that his lip was busted.

"What happend," I said while walking up to him and touching his lip.

He quinced at the pain and then said " Um nothing don't worry about it, well I guess i should be getting ready for school. He grabbed his keys off his night stand and then walked out my room and started towards my door.

I walked right behind him still speechless and curious.

"See you at school," He said while turning around and smiling before walking out my house. Then he was gone.

I gave a fake smile and then just thought. Why did I ever stop what we had. What happened between us. He so nice and that smile. He sure was special.

*At school* (same POV)

I was walking down the hallways feeling different. Then I saw him. It was David he was all banged up and had a black eye. What happened to him I thought. He looked at me and just kept walking like I was nothing just a stranger. I felt a relief and joy when he did that. I chuckled a little under my breathe even. I never thought this day would come. Then I saw my old friends they were all laughing and having a good time. Mitchi and Brook. Kilani wasn't over there I noticed she was gone but now I'm really wondering what happend to her. I got some confidence and walked up to them.

"Hey you guys," I said with a small smile.

They stopped there coversation and looked at me. 

"Um hey Trinity, what going on," Mitchi said a little simpatheticly. 

"Nothing much, me and David broke up," I sad.

"Oh im so sorry to hear that," Brook said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be," I said while holding back tears.

We all just stared at eachother and then It finally happened I bursted out in tears n hugged them both.

"He hurt me so much," I said between my cries.

They hugged me backed tightly and we just imbrased eachother. Then I broke the hug and cleaned up myself. I smiled and giggled a little.

"I missed you guys," I said in relief.

"We missed you to," They said in unisine and smiled.

Im glad to be back.