Blinded

Mitchi POV

I left the airport as soon as Roc and Ray walked off. I called for a taxi and they took me home. I got in my house and just started to cry. I went on a rampage I started to throw things everywhere and then I went to my room. I started to get everything out my closet and throw it then I grabbed my purse and dumped it out. I was about to continue making a mess until I saw a paper fall out. I opened it up and it read give me a call (608)-491-3891 ;). It was the number of the boy from Ray Ray's game. I hesitated at first and then grabbed my phone. I dialed the number and waited patiently. Each ring made me think (ring) do i really wanna do this (ring) what am I thinking (ring) you deserve good (ring) 

"Hello,"???? no turning back

"Hey, um this is-this is Mitchi, remember from the game," I said nervously.

There was a dramatic pause.

"OOOHHH hey yea um how you doin beautiful," He said.

"Ha, um good," I said even though I was a reck.

"Well the sun is out and it's a beautiful day you wanna go out...... I mean just um go out not like um," he was saying but i cut him off. 

"Hahaha not as confident as I thought," I said getting more comfortable.

"Girl what you mean I'm very confident," He said trying to sound cool.

"Well then I would love to go out with you how about 6:00, I live at 143 1/2 porter," I said starting to smile.

"Great see you later beautiful, oh and if you forgot my names Jacob," He said.

"Bye," I replied.

I get off the phone and turned on the t.v to the news. I like to know what's going on in the world. Then my eyes grew bigger. PRINCETON!!!!! Prince was all over the news they were saying that prince kidnapped KiLani and that he is being sent to jail for it. The only reason why it's on the news is because prince is a teen.

I quickly run to my phone and dialed ray ray's number but then stopped my self and remebered. "Oh yea," i sighed. Then deleted his number. 

Prod PoV

Me an Trinity made it to her house and I got her bags. We went inside and she stretched out on the couch. She was in the perfect position so I jumped on her. She started to giggle.

"Haha Prod get off me," Trinity laughed.

"Never," I said while squeezing her tighter and giving her a kiss. 

We were both laughing until the phone rang.

*ring, ring*

I walked over to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello," I tried to not sound impatient.

"You stole my girl now I steel her back welcome to the game,"????????

"Who is this," I said loudly into the phone.

There was no answer and the phone went dead. I tried to call back but it was restricted .

"Babe what's going on," Trinity said worried.

"Nothing, just a prank call," I lied.

"Oh ok, well im tired so ima go to bedyou can leave," she said with a smile.

"Actually do you wanna spend the night at my house it's alot nicer," I said trying to reasure her.

"Mhhmmm are you sure that's all your planning," she said while getting closer to me.

"Yea um you know I just wanna spend some more time with you but I also want you to rest, so you should just come over," I said with a smile.

"You're not ganna let me say know are you," she said while looking at me and touching my jacket.

"No," I said looking into her eyes and flirting.

"Okay lets go," she said while grabbing her stuff.

We left out the door and I just stared at her house knowing that someone wants Trinity and they have her number.

We made it to my house and we got inside. Trinity went straight to my room and stretched out.  I grabbed my shirt and shorts and handed them to her. She went into the bathroom and came out only in the shirt.

"The shirt is like a dress anyways," she said while smiling.

I was in a daze and my mouth was open. Then she walked past me and got under the covers and stuck her tounge out at me. I did a slight chuckle and then took off my shirt which left a white beater. Then i took off my pants which left red shorts because I wear a pair under my pants always. Then I climbed on my bed and wrapped my arms around Trinity. We cuddled not sex not love just her in my arms and us together.