Bahama Drama pt. 2

Prince POV

Me and KiLani got done at the amusement park and had fun. We were on the couch of our sweet watching t.v. 

"Babe," KiLain said.

"Yes Lani," I said while paying atention to family guy.

"Why... do you do this for me?" she said in a soft voice.

I turned my head to her "Do what," I said with a smile.

"You risk you life and happiness just for me," she said while looking into me eyes deeply.

I got closer into her face to where the only thing i could stare at was her. "Because you are my life and happiness I don't know what I was doing without you but I don't think it was living," I said while caressing her face.

She began getting closer and closer and so did I until our lips touched. I started to tounge kiss her and she did the same. Then I started to lay her down. I was leaving kisses all down her neck and sliding her shirt off. Then i sat up and took off my shirt. Then we went back to kissing. I lifted her up and took her to the bed while switching off the lights. I started to kiss down her stomache and was at the bottom of her pants.

"Wait prince, I dont think you should do this I'm not the right girl for this type of thing im not a virgin and you are" KiLani said.

"I know what your father has done to you, he may have had sex with you but he hasnt made love to you and that's what i want that's what your a virgin of and plus im not a virgin," I said with a smile.

She chuckled a little and then we began to kiss again. I pulled out a condom from my pocket and opened it. I looked at KiLani and started to pull down my pants slowley. Then my boxers. She looked me up and down and then nodded her head. I started to unzip her pants and then her cute little underwear. I had to giggle a little. 

"Are you sure," I asked while panting to hold me back from attacking her because of how nice her curves were.

"Im sure," KiLani said while nodding her head.

And with that said KiLani had the true feeling of love.

*morning*

Prod POV

"Aww why do we have to leave early," Trinity pouted.

"Do you got the money to be stayin another night?" I asked while looking at her crazy.

"No," she said with some other things under her breathe.

"Huh i didnt hear you," I said.

"Nothing," She said while giving me a big smile.

Brook POV

We were all back at the airport. Except you could feel tension in the air. Then i noticed it ray and Mitchi were seperated and both looked upset. I wanted to ask something but it wasn't my buissness. We got on the plain but mitchi asked prod if they could switch seats so now it was prod and ray sitting together. The plain ride felt so long. When we got off everyone was happy but the two love birds (ray n mitchi)

"Roc can you talk to him and see what's up please," I whispered to him.

Roc nodded and the asked ray if he could talk to him. They went and walked somewhere into a corner to no one could hear or see them. Yet my nosey self couldn't resist.

"Umm I have to go to the bathroom," I said and then quickley running around to there area. I waited around the corner to where roc n ray couldnt see me but i could here them.

Ray n Roc convo

Ray:What's good

Roc: man what's good with you and Mitchi you killin vibes and shit.