We like to Party Part 2

Rays POV

"Hey have you seen Mitchi," I asked this one girl. 

"I dont know who Mitchi is but I think you should be more worried about where me and you are ganna get it on at," She said while grabbing onto my neck and smiling drunkly.

Usually I would take the offer but I had to get home and I was ganna make sure I gave Mitchi a ride back to make sure she was ok. I pushed the girl off of me and then went upstairs. 

I listened in the room and all I herd was moans and dirty talk. 

"Ya lil nasties I said walking past each door and then stopped at one. I listened.

"Dont worry baby, ill take good care of you," I herd a raspy voice say.

"Please dont!!!,"

Is that Mitchi! I bust open the door and saw mitchi naked and a dude unbuckling his pants. 

"Ay man this room is taken beat it," the guy said while walking up to me.

I felt my fist clentch and next thing you know "WAM" i hit him. He fell to the floor and just layed there. I took off my jacket grabbed her clother and then carried her to my car. I got in and tried not to look at her body. I started getting hard while I was driving and was getting agrivated

Damn why did she have to look so fine naked. We finally got to the apartments. I took her into mines and put her on my couch. I covered up her body with a blanket and then put a warm rag on her forehead. I went into my bathroom and splashed water into my face. Then changed into sum shorts and  a t-shirt that said music on world off. I grabbed mitchi and put her in some shorts and a tanktop. I put her in my bed and she was full asleep. I got on the other side and went to bed.

*Still At the Party*

Prod POV

Everyone was leaving it was about 2:00 in the morning. I thought that everyone was out until I herd the toilet flush and a girl walk out. 

"Trinity your still here," I said with a smile but yawning at the same time.

"Yea sorry,"She said while fixing her heal."I'll jus go now.

I stopped her at the door "Do you have to go?" i said with a pouty face. 

"Yea," she said "i have to," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

KiLani POv

I woke up to prince with his arm across me. I got a little shocked because I was surprised to see him. I slipped through his arm and put back on my jacket. I walked out the door and slowly walked out. I went down the stairs to see Prod n Trinity at the door.

"Hey Trinity I think we better be going," I said.

"Yea I know," she replied.

She looked deeply into prods eyes and then walked out and I followed. 

We got in the car and drove off.

*Later on in the morning*

Brookln POV

I woke up to have half of a persons body ontop of mine. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was Roc. Oh hell no, how the fuck did this happen. Im the teaser not the pleaser. Man Imust have been really drunk or something. All I know is that I have to get out of here. I slowly started sliding from up under him. As soon as i got fully out He grabbed me and pulled me close.

"Mhhmm I had a fun night," Roc said while pulling me even closer to where we were touching and in eachothers face.

Thats when I felt it.. WE WERE STILL NAKED!!! ewww i tried to move my butt back so i wouldnt feel it but he pulled me by my waist closer to him to where i felt it again.

"Dont be afraid of it, hes not a stranger anymore," Roc said with a smile.

"Look I really should be going," i said as i finally strugled out of his grip. i got up with the blanket so he wouldnt see my body but that didnt help because now i saw his.

I covered my eyes a got my clothes on. He got up still naked and was starting to walk over to me. I backed up but i was stoped by the wall.

"You sure you have to go," he said putting my arms over my head with one hand and feeling me up and down with the other. 

He sowly started sucking on my neck and giving me hickies. i moaned a little and that made him feel up my dress. One of my arms got free and "SMACK" roc  went stumbling to the floor. 

"What the hell was that for," He said holding his face where i slapped him.

He was about to continue when he saw my face "hey whats wrong." he said sincerely.

I didnt even notice but i was breathing hard and on the verge of crying. I ran out the door.

"wait im sorry, i didnt know," he said while trying to get up but i was already gone.

Mitchi POV

"Uugghh," I moan because of my headache.

I woke up on a couch... but it wasnt mine and it wasnt one I saw at the party. Where was I.

"Good Morning," ?????

I looked over and saw Ray Ray walking in the room only in shorts. His shirt was off.

"What am I doing here," I said getting up but fell back on the couch because I had a headache.

"You slept over here, it was a crazy night," Ray said with a smile.

I looked at my clothes, but they wasnt my clothes then I looked back at him and then thought about what he said.

"OMG you rapest!" I yelled at him while throughing a pillow.

He blocked the pillow and said sternly "Ay, what are you talking about"

"You know I got drunk so you took me hear and had sex with me," I said while comming at him with punch and kicks.

"Know thats not what happened you dont understand," he said still blocking.

'Smack!' Ray sat there holding his left cheek. Before I could even move again he grabbed both of my arms and pushed me to the nearest wall putting his weight on me so I couldn't move, but i still tried to. Now he was face to face from me I could feel his breath. Good thing he brushed his teeth.

"You had got drunk at the party. Then A guy had took you upstairs and tried to sleep with you. I got in there in time before he did anything. Anyone could have sat there and let that happen to you but I didn't and this is how you repay me," He said in anger staring into my eyes. 

I stopped struggling and just kept quiet looking into his eyes. He got off of my but I still sat there.

"Why," I said looking down at the floor in a daze.

"I dont know why, i just did," He said in a tone while giving me a look like there was something wrong with me.

"No there's a reason tell me," I said with no emotion.

"Maybe Because I didnt want anything to happen to you, maybe I actually cared where you end up," he yelled while stepping closer to me.

I froze again just staring into his eyes. 

" Ju-just leave since you have nothing to say," He said while pointing towards the door.

I wanted to say something but nothing came out. I felt a tear going down my face and I ran towards the door and left/