9

-No one's POV-

Tiana and Shota left to go talk for a bit while Deku and Suzuki stayed home to hang out with Eri. "Well wanna watch a movie or something Eri?" Suzuki asks Eri who was already on the couch. "Yeah! Let's watch Aladdin!" Eri cheers and they all giggle. "Ok Deku set up the movie while I make some popcorn." Suzuki goes into the kitchen and makes popcorn while deku and Eri start the movie. 

They all sat in the living room watching the princess movie, Eri sang the songs and the kids had a good time. Eri fell asleep towards the end of the movie so Suzuki put her to sleep. "Ok well mom and Shota are still out but if you wanna go back to the dorms you can go." Suzuki says flopping onto the couch. 

"No I wanna stay. I fell like we haven't talked in a while." Deku says and she smiles. "Are you sure? It's Friday don't you wanna hang out with your friends?" She asks and he smiles. "You're my friend to." He says making her blush. "I-.... thanks." She smiles brushing her hair out of her face. "So how have things been with Mr. Aizawa?" Deku asks and she shrugs. 

"We just talked today actually and we are both gonna try and work on our relationship." She says and he nods. "Thats good. I think you'll get alone well." He says and she nods. "How have things been going with training?" She asks moving a little closer to Deku. "Oh it's been ok, um I'm working on a few new moves and improving my aim." He says and she nods. 

"Thats really good.." She says looking him up and down. She admires his muscles and well fit form. "You work out a lot don't you.." She whispers making him blush. "O-oh yeah I guess!" he says looking away to cover his face. "It's nice." She giggles at him embarrassment. "Um so.." There was a silence in the room. They made eye contact and blushed at each other. "Yeah.." They keep their eyes on each other not looking away. 

"Are you and Ururaka together?" Suzuki asks and Deku blushes bright red. "W-What! no no Me and Ururaka are just friends! Why do um... why do you ask?" He asks and she smiles. "No reason.." She bites her lip and leans forward a bit. "Um... do you have a boyfriend?" Deku asks feeling his stomach twist and knot. "No I'm single." She say and he feels his heart flutter. "C-cool.." I scratches the back of his neck and she giggles at him. 

'He's so cute jeez!' Suzuki thinks in her head. She looks around quickly, Shinso was out, her parents were out, Eri was asleep, The cat was sleeping with Toshi. It was just them. "Deku..." She coos leaning so close their faces were almost touching. He felt her breath on his lips. "Can I kiss you?" She asks silently and he gulps. "Y-yes please." He says and she smiles...

-Deku's POV-

Suzuki gently kisses my lips and smiles. "You're so cute.." She mumbles and I huff. "No I'm not." I grumble. "Yes you are... have you ever kissed a girl?" She asks and I blush. "N-no..." I whisper silently. "Good, so I was your first kiss. And I'd like to be your second." She leans forward kissing me again. I was flustered I didn't know what to do. I press back slightly into the kiss closing my eyes and mimicking her. 

She smirks against the kiss and licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly allowing her to slip her tongue in. She took control I didn't know what to do but she seemed to like being in control. Her lips were so soft, they tasted like cherry probably a chapstick or lip gloss. Her hair was scented like some sort of vanilla and coconut. She shifts so she's straddling my lap. She pulls away from the kiss with a huff. 

We were both slightly out of breath and we just stared at each other. "You can just... here." She grabs my hands placing them on her lower back while she wraps her arms around my neck. "Better?" She asks with a giggle. "Mhm yes." I says and she kisses my forehead. "You're a really good kisser you know..." She whisper to me and I blush. "S-stop.." I look down and she grabs my chin. "It's a compliment puppy." She whisper and I feel my stomach flutter. 

"I'm not a puppy!" I whisper yell and she laughs. I furrow my eyebrows. I grip her hips and flip her so she's on her back while I lay above her. "Your the puppy." I say with a smirk and she blush. "See?" I say cupping her face. "D-deku!" She stutters and I laugh. "Shush." I smash my lips to her and we pick up were we left off, but this time I'm in charge. My hand roams up her side and they other stays planted to keep my body weight off her. She hums slightly into the kiss and I smirk. 

It was rough, passionate, and hungry, yet slow and caring. I wanted to enjoy this moment with her. What felt like hours passed by but was only about 10 minutes of us making out on the couch when we heard the front door open. "Shit!" We both yell and I fall off the couch onto the floor. "Midoryia? Why are you on the floor?" Aizawa asks seeing me and I blush. "Sorry sir!" I sit up and Suzuki holds back her laughter looking away. 

"Um I'm gonna go back to the dorms now! T-thanks Suzuki I had a good time." I say and she nods. "Yeah I'll text you later." She smiles at me and I nod. "Are you ok Kid?" Suzuki's mom asks and I nod. "Um yeah! Sorry!" I usher out of the place. Oh my god I just kissed her.. I just kissed her for like 15 minutes! And she kissed me! Jeez!

I walk back to the dorms and everyone was still up relaxing in the common room. "Midoryia, you're back." Todoroki notice me and I stop walking. "Oh yeah hey guys!" I wave fiddling with my fingers. "You ok? You look flushed." Ilda says and I nod. "Yeah just tired I'm gonna get some rest." I say walking to the elevator. "Me as well." Todoroki gets up and follows me to the elevator. 

When we get in I turned to him. "Everything ok?" He asks and I shake my head. "I kissed Suzuki.." I say and his eyes widen. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Mhm, and we kissed a lot... for a while" I say and he chuckles. "So... are you ok?" He asks and I shake my head. "Feel like I'm running! I wasn't even this nervous when we had to fight the league!" I say and he laughs. "You'll be ok, you just like her Midoryia" The elevator doors open for my floor and I nod. 

"Y-yeah! Um..don't tell the others please I just needed to tell someone." I say stepping out. "Of course Midoryia. Good for you." He says and I blush. "I uh yeah thanks! Night Todo!" I wave and go to my dorm.

-Suzuki's POV-

"You guys were making out weren't you." Mom says with a smirk. "Yeah." I laugh standing up. "How'd he end up on the floor?" Mom ask with a smirk. "He fell. I think he's afraid of Shota." I say and Mom hugs me. "He should be." Shota says making us giggle. "You guys have a good time?" I ask and Mom blushes lightly.

"uhh yeah." She says and I chuckle. "Alright whatever. I'm going to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow after work." I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "Ok baby get some good sleep I'll make sure to stop by again soon." She says and I nod. "Night Shota." I hug him quickly before walking to my room. I crawl into bed and play on my phone for a while but my mind was occupied by Deku. We need to talk about that kiss and how we feel... I like him and I think he feels the same. I'll go see him tomorrow."