8

-Suzuki's POV-

"Hey Suzuki?" Shota knocks on my door as he enters. "Hey Shota." I sigh sitting up on the bed. "are you alright?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah just tired." I say and he sits on the bed. "You've been in your room all day. Um... did you wanna talk about anything?" He asks and I shake my head. "No I'm ok, sorry." I mumble pulling my legs into my body. 

"Well um someone here to see you." He says and I tilt my head to the side curiously. "Hey come in." Shota calls and my mom comes walking in with a sneaky smile. "MAMA!" I jump from my bed and hug her tightly. "Ohhhh my baby I missed you!" She hugs me. I haven't seen her in a month. She's been busy with work and she had to take more shifts at the diner due to staff leaving. 

"W-what are you doing here!" I asks and she cups my face. "What I can't come see my baby?" She asks and I giggle. "No I just- I wasn't excepting to see you!" I say and she laughs. "Daddy whats wrong?" Eri comes into the room and Shota pats the bed so she can come up. "Oh Eri this is my mom Tiana. Mom this is Shota's daughter Eri." I say and Mom smiles. 

"Hey baby. Aren't you just so pretty!" Mom says and Eri smiles at her. "Thanks Suzuki did my hair in pigtails today I like it." She says pulling at her hair. "Very lovely!" Mom says. "W-wait are you here so I can go back home?" I ask hopefully. "No no, you're staying here with Shota." She says and I frown. "You're doing good here. Shota says you're doing well with school now, he says you also making some friends. Good friends." Mom says giving me the look.

"Hey my friends are good friends." I say and she glares at me. "Ok maybe they weren't the best but they weren't that bad. Plus I'm only really friends with Deku, I don't know many other kids." I say and she pats my cheek. "well then it's time you get to know them better." She says and I sigh.  "Why can't I go home..." I mumble to her and she cups my face. "Because this is whats best for you. You're getting to know your father to don't you like it here?" She ask and I look down. 

"Hey um... Can I talk with Suzuki for a moment?" Shota asks and Mom nods. "Sure, come on Eri let's go play. Wanna show me some of you pictures? Shota says you like to draw." Mom picks up Eri and they leave my room. I sit on the bed with the Shota and he looks at me. "Are you uncomfortable here?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know..." I say looking down. "Whats going on?" He asks and I sigh. 

"I just feel like more of a burden you know." I say playing with my fingers. "Why do you feel like that?" He ask. "Mom is making me stay here because she couldn't deal with me anymore. And I heard you on the phone a few times with Mom." I sniffle and he blushes. "Thats not-... you miss heard." He says and I start crying. "You said it was too much to handle. I feel like you don't want me here." I say and he pulls me onto his lap. 

"I want nothing more than for you to be here with me." he says and I relax in his arms. "But I don't feel a connection with you. I feel like we're strangers." I say and he sighs. "Well yeah we are strangers. I didn't even know you existed till about a month ago. And you thought I was dead. We had no idea, so of course there isn't quite the connection maybe you were excepting. But I'm very happy to have you in my life now. You're my daughter and I may not have been there for the first 16 years but I'd like to be here the rest of your life." He says hugging me and I cry more.

I hug him wrapping my arms around his neck and he holds me tight. "I love you ok kid. Don't doubt it." he says and I nod. "Ok Shota.. Thank you." I say and he pats my back. I pull away and he pats my head. "it'll get better. I'll make sure to be more inclusive, I also want you to get to know your brother and sister more." He says and I nod. "I know Eri like you a lot. She says you "Super pretty and cool" And she wants to be just like you." He says making me laugh. 

"She's adorable, I like her a lot." I say and he nods. "I know Hitoshi wants to get to know you too." he says and I nod. "yeah of course I'd love to. We are family now I suppose." We giggle together and stand up. "Come on lets go see your mom." He says and we go out to the living room. 

-Deku's POV-

I knock on Aizawa's Door and a women comes and opens the door. She's looks like an older version of Suzuki with Curly hair, This must be her mom. "Oh hello, And who are you?" She asks and I smile. "Hi! I'm Deku Shinso asked if I'd be able to watch Eri tonight so here I am." I say and she smiles. "Of course come on in." We walk into the place and go to the living room.

"Midoryia? Where is Hitoshi?" Aizawa asks standing up. "He went out with Kaminari. I don't mind watching Eri!" I say with a smile and he sighs. "I appreciate that Midoryia." He says and I nod. "Hey Deku." Suzuki comes walking into the living room. She was wearing black short shorts and a black tank top. I feel my face heating up watching her walk towards me. "H-hi Suzuki!" I look away and she chuckles.

"Wait why is he here?" She asks smiling to me. "Oh I'm watching Eri!" I say and she nods. "We need to talk me and Shota. Just to catch up on a few things." Her mom says patting her head. "oh ok, thats why you came." Suzuki says and her mom smiles. "yeah but I wanted to see you too baby." Her moms says with a smile. 

"Thanks Mama. Well I guess it's you and me, Deku!" She holds out her fist and I fist bump her. "Y-yeah!" I smile. Finally me and Suzuki get some alone time! It's already late so Eri is going to bed soon so me and her will get to talk! Ever since we almost kissed things have been a little... awkward. I mean we still have casual conversation but we haven't eaten lunch together or hung out. She'll text me funny tik toks every once and a while but thats about it. This is finally time!