7

-Deku's POV-

During lunch today I sat with the usual gang (Todoroki, Ilda, Ururaka, Tsu, And Shinso). I always sit with them and it's pretty nice but I was kinda hoping to sit with Suzuki today. I Haden't seen her since Saturday and I wanted to talk. As everyone around me talked I see Suzuki walk into the cafeteria. I smile seeing her and I wanted to go up to her but she was on the phone. 

She goes to the lunch line and pulls the phone from her ear to order the food. She goes back to talking and she leans against the wall. She looked so sad I wonder whats going on? "Deku?" Ururaka cals and I look to her. "Huh sorry!" I say and she smiles. "What are you staring at? I've been calling you." She says. I glance to Suzuki and she hangs up her phone call. She sighs closing her eyes and dropping her head back against the wall. 

"Oh Suzuki's here. She must be getting lunch." Shinso says standing up and walking over to her. "Oh Suzuki..." Ururaka mumbles turning back to her food. "Y-yeah I just noticed she came in." I say and she hums. I watch as Shinso talk to Suzuki. She started crying though she put her head on Shinso's chest and he hugged her. "I wonder whats going on?" I mumble to myself. "Todoroki says and I jump. "Sorry didn't mean to be that loud." I say and he chuckles. 

"it's alright Midoryia, I'm curious too." Todoroki says and we watch them. Eventually Suzuki's sandwich was ready so she grabbed it. Shinso patted her head and pointed back to us but she shook her head. He nods and she leaves the cafeteria and Shinso comes back to our table. "Hey is Suzuki ok?" I ask and he shrugs. "Dunno. She just started crying and so I hugged her but when I asked whats wrong she shook her head." He says and I frown.

"I'm gonna go check on her." I mumble standing up and walking out after her. I find her in the hallways walking slowly back to the teachers lounge. "Hey Suzuki wait up!" I call after her and she turns around. "Oh hey Deku..." she looks down whipping her face. I catch up to her and frown. "Whats wrong?" I ask grabbing her chin and picking it up so she can look at me. "I d-don't know.." She mumbles and I cup her cheek. "It's ok you can talk to me." I say and her lip pouts a bit. 

Her eyes well with tears and she puts her face in my chest. She's so cute when she cries! I feel my face heat up and my heart beat faster as I hold her. "Come on let's talk in here." I bring her into an empty old classroom and we sit on the floor against the window wall. "Whats wrong?" I asks looking at her next to me. She pulls her legs into her chest and sniffles. "I miss my mom." she mumbles and I wrap and arm around her. 

"A-and I don't think Shota likes having me around." She whips her face and I frown. "Why wouldn't Aizawa like having you live with him?" I ask and she shrugs. "I'm taking away time from his kids. I mean yesterday I heard him on the phone talking about me." She leans her head into me and I hold her closer. "He said he's having a hard time having me here. And that it was easier with 2 kids." She sniffles and I sigh. 

"I'm sure he just meant it's just a little much having 3 kids to take care of rather than 2. I'm sure he loves having you there." I say and she shakes his head. "I feel more like an obligation. I don't wanna be here I wanna go home." She cries and I just sit there listening to her. "I miss my mom, seeing her yesterday made me miss her more. I just wanna go home." She cries and I hold her. "It's ok! I mean do you not like being with Aizawa?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I like Shota but he feels more like an uncle than I dad. He's there but I don't feel comfortable talking with him about my problems or anything." She mumbles.

"Well thats gonna take time. With all relationships it takes a while to build trusts." I say and he nods. "I know but it's hard. I just want my mom back. We had a good thing going me and her. It was always me and her... I feel like she just got rid of me. Like she doesn't want me anymore." She cries and I shake my head. "What no! Your mom loves you! She just wants whats best for you! She thought this was the best for you." I say and she sniffles. 

"I messed up so bad with Dabi. If I never slept with him the cops would have never came to my house and we would have never met Shota and everything would be fine." She cries and I tense at the mention of Dabi. "I-it's ok.." I grab her face turning it so she has to look at me. Small tears fall from her eyes. Strands of hair frame her face and her lips slightly pouts. She's adorable... 

"Things will get better. I know you mom loves you, I know Mr. Aizawa loves you too. I think you just need to get him more..." I say and she nods. "I'll try. Thanks for listening to my baby cries Deku." She says and I whip her tears with my thumb. "Of course thanks for trusting me." I say and she blushes lightly. She leans her head on chest and I blush. 

We sit on the floor in silence for a moment. I felt like I didn't give her enough advice.. she still seems insecure. "You know um.."  I start talking and she looks at me. "Yeah?" She asks and I blush. "My dad's been over seas in America working since I was a kid. I barley remember him." I say looking down. "Sometimes I feel like he just left because he didn't like me being quir-" I cut myself off before I say Quirkless. "Like you being what?" She asks and shake my head. 

"N-nothing I just.. I feel like he hates me." I say looking down. "Oh my god no way!" She cups my face Turing it down to look at me. "There is no way thats why he's not here! you're so kind, and caring! You're amazing Deku..." She says and I blush. We stare at each other for a moment and she examines my face. Her eyes land on my lips and I look down at hers. She licks her lips lightly and I do the same. 

Oh my god... is she gonna kiss me? Are we gonna kiss? She starts leaning closer to me and I lean down a bit. Oh my god we are..this will be my first kiss! Oh no what if I'm no good! What if she hates it oh god. "Deku~" She coos my name and I feel her breath on my lips. "OH deku there you are!" I hear Ururaka voice and I pull further away from Suzuki. Suzuki sighs and pulls away from me. DAMN IT!

"Everything ok?" Ururaka asks and I nod. "Yeah I was just talking to Suzuki." I say and she nods. "yeah sorry." She whips the few tears left away from her eyes and I sigh. we were so close to kissing! "Oh well Mr. Aizawa they're in here!" Ururaka calls and Aizawa comes walking in. "Hey kid I was looking for you." Aizawa crouches down and she looks down. "Hey whats wrong?" He asks and she stays silent. "I don't wanna talk about it." She whispers and he nods. "Alright well... come on wanna go eat some lunch?" Aizawa asks and we both stand up. '

"it's ok I'm not really hungry." She says tucking her hair behind her ear. "You didn't eat breakfast either." He says. "I can take care of myself." She says and he sighs. "Yeah I know but-" "Lets just go." She grabs her phone and whips her nose. "Oh ok." Aizawa says. "Um thanks Deku... I'll text you later." She smiles softly at me and I nod smiling. "Y-yeah! I'll talk to you later!" I wave as they leave the room. "You guys... were close before." Ururaka says and I nod. 

"O-oh yeah we were just talking nothing serious." I say and she hums. "well... just you know watch out for her. I heard that she dated a villain." Ururaka says and I look at her. How does she know that? Suzuki said I was the only one who knew... "Um well... ok I guess." I say and we walk out and back to the cafeteria. Crap I really wanted to kiss Suzuki! Do I like her? I must because of what just happened, and when I see her I just... feel all tingly. Damn it, this might not be good.