30*Smut*

-No one's POV-

Suzuki and Deku continue to kiss sitting up in the bed. Suzuki grinds her body against Deku's. She allows his hands to roam up and down her body but they eventually land on her butt. She pulls away and looks at him. "This is your first time right?" she asks and he nods nervous. "But don't worry about me. I'm ready." He says and she nods. She moves her hips up and starts rubbing her crotch over his. He bucks his hips up in alignment with her movements creating more friction. 

"Fuck..." She whispers and he feels himself get hard. She smirks down at it continuing to move. "Sorry..." he whisper and they maintain eye contact. "Don't be. It's nice." She smiles and he blushes. They dry hump with each other and stare at each other. He kisses in her neck allowing her to pleasure herself. "Izuku..." She pulls his head away and stops moving. "Look..." She pulls her shirt off leaving her in her bra. 

"J-jesus.." he gulps looking at her boobs. "Silly nerd..."She unclips her bar and removes it. "Oh Jesus." He stares wide eyed at them and she smiles. "Here." She puts his hand on one and he blushes. "Do whatever you want." She says and goes back to grinding on him. He stares up at her while fondling with her breasts. He pinches and plays with one nipple and that seems to get a reaction from her. A small whine releasing from her lips and he smiles. On the other boob he attaches his lips and stars licking and nibbling on the perky nipple. 

"Mmm yes~" She moans slightly and plays with his hair. "is it ok?" He asks checking in on her. "How about this." She pulls up his chin so she looks at him. "green means go, yellow means I don't like that, and red means stop." She says and he smiles. "Perfect. Green?" He asks and she nods. "Bright green." She laughs and he goes back to doing what hes doing. "Fuck.." She bites her bottom lip and he plays with her boobs. "Come on I'm so wet right now.." She whisper into the air and he feels his dick twitch. 

"Puppy..." He moans lightly against her soft skin. She gets off of him and they both stand up. "green.."She whispers and unbuckles her clear belt. "green." he says staring at her. She removes her shoes and then her jeans leaving her in her panties. She plays with the hem of the Lacey material before pulling them down. "Wow.." Deku admires her body. "Everything ok?" She ask worried and he nods staring at her. 

"You're so beautiful..." he say and she blushes. "Just look at you puppy. You're the most amazing girl I have ever had the pleasure of seeing." he says and she laughs. "Stop it..." She says embarrassed covering it. "I'm sorry I'm just so amazed." He says and she smiles. "Can I see you too?" She asks and he nods. He removes his shirt and pants quickly leaving him in his boxers. "Oh would you look at that.." She smirks at his hard aggressive boner making him blush.

She pulls down his boxers allowing it to pop out. "Mmm.."She smirks at it and he blushes. "I-is it bad?" He asks and she gets on her knees in front of him. "it's amazing Izuku.." She starts pumping it and he lets out a groan. "Do you know how long it is?" She asks looking up at him. "N-no." he says and she smiles. "Lets see..." She swirls her tongue around his tip and he stares down at her. "Fuck.." He lets a curse slip his lip and she hums. She shoves his entire dick into his mouth and it hits the back of her throat making her gag and tear up. 

"Ahhhh fuck!" Deku groans and puts a head on the back of her head holding her. "Fuck puppy! So warm..." He whine and she chokes a little. She  breaths through her nose and hallows her cheeks. She starts bobbing her head up and down on him sucking him up. "Oh fuck..." He moans throwing his head back up at the ceiling. She plays with his balls and sucks him off. Luckily for her Dabi was not her first sexual experience, she had given a few blow jobs/ hand jobs to boys from her old school before, she knew how to work a cock. 

"S-stop I'm gonna cum!" He groans and she goes faster. "N-no not yet Ah~ Puppy!" He moans and grabs her hair tight and shoots his load down her throat. "Oh fuck!" he moans and she slowly milds him for his cum. Once he finishes her releases her hair and so she pulls off his cock. He looks down at her panting and she smiles. She shows her tongue covered in his cum and swallows it. "Oh my god..." He says and she stands up.

"My my... looks like someone is still hard." She says pumping his still hard cock. "S-sensative! Y-yellow." He says and she releases him. "Thank you." She smiles and he takes a breath. "Just one second.. Come let's take care of you baby." He says and picks her up bridal style and laying her on the bed. "green." She says to him as his hand down her stomach. "Ok thank you.." he trails his hand in between her legs and starts rubbing small circles on her clit. 

"Ah~" She lets out a whimper and he smiles. He rubs a little faster and harder and she bites her lip. "Mmm~" She hums closing her eyes and enjoying his touch. He moves down and inserts a finger into her. "A-Ah!" She lets out a breathy moan and he smiles. "Ok?" he asks and she shuts her eyes tight. "Yes keep going.." She says and he sticks another finger in. Her fingers her and she closes her eyes. 

She's had se before, she thought she had go sex before but after just being fingered by Deku she realizes she's never truly experienced pleasure. The more she thought about it she's never experienced a true orgasm. She's gotten close but never quite there. "Izuku..." She moans and he starts stretching her out a little to hopefully cause little to no pain when they start. "I'm ready please I need you." She moans and he blushes. "I'm ready too.." He says and gets up. He grabs a condom and quickly puts it on. 

He lies above her and she spreads her legs. He grabs her thighs and lines his dick up with her tight pussy. "Are you 100% sure you're ready?" he asks and she nods. "More than ready." She says and smiles. He sticks the tip in and starts slowly pushing his dick in her. "Oh fuck..."She feels herself being stretched out and she lets out a moan. "A-are you alright? fuck so tight!" He groans and holds her hips so tight it Sure to leave a bruise. "Yes! fuck so big izuku! Move please." She begs and he shuts his eyes tight feeling immense pleasure shoot through his body as he starts moving. 

He moves at a slow place moving in and out of her with a nice sensual thrust. "You're so tight Jesus!" he moans and opens his eyes looking down at her. "Izuku faster please!" She moans and he starts moving faster. They stare at each other there eyes begging too close but they wanted to see each others faces. Moans escaped Suzuki's lips as she feels pleasure shooting throughout her body, the most pleasure she's ever felt. 

"Fuck!" She finally looses and shuts her eyes as he starts moving at a faster place. Soon passionate love making turned into a rough fucking session. "Oh fuck Izuku right there yes!" Suzuki throes her head back in pleasure and moans loudly. "Suzuki! Oh my god you feel so good!" Deku moans and thrusts into her quickly. 

His dick hit her g-spot perfectly and she feels herself getting close. "Oh god, Izuku! I'm gonna c-cum!" She moans and scratches at his back. "F-fuck I f-feel it!" He moans and leans down closer to her. "Kiss me.." he moans and she leans up kissing him hard. They moan into each others mouths and feel them selfs get closer to release. "Fuck AH CUMMING!" She screams and the ball in her stomach snaps. 

She cums on his dick, her walls clenching down on him and moaning loudly. She's never felt such pleasure, and she's never really moaned like this. At first they were both worried others would heat them but they both realized that they want the others to know who they belong to. She owns him and he owns her. They belong to each other. "Fuck baby!" She moans and he moans back. "Fuck Suzuki I'm c-cumming!" He moans and with a few more sloppy thrusts he cums into the condom. 

"Oh my god ha yes!" He moans into her neck and she hugs his head. "S-so good.."She moans and they pant coming down from their highs. They hugs each other they room feeling still after what just happened. After a second he pulls out of her neck and looks down at her. He leans down and kisses her gently and she kisses him back. "I love you..."She whispers and he kisses her back. "I love you so much..." He pulls out of her and stands up. He pulls off the condom and throws it away into his waist basket. 

He grabs a towel and cleans himself up and pulls on some shorts. He goes over and cleans her quickly and she allows him to take care of her. He helps her pull in her panties and he puts his t-shirt on her. "Mmm..." She hums feeling tired. "Can you stay the night?" Deku asks crawling into bed. "yeah I planned on it." She says and he covers them with the blanket. "Prefect." he wraps his arms around her body and  kisses the back of her neck. 

"Thank you Izuku. Thats was the best I've ever had. Literally I've never cum before." She says and he smiles. "I love that we can help each other puppy. Thank you for being my first." He says with a yawn. "I love you..." "I love you too..." The happy couple lays in silences, cuddling and allowing sleep to take over them...