21

-No one's POV-

Suzuki was take to the UA dorms where she said she felt more comfortable being examined. A doctor met them there along with recovery girl and Suzuki's Family. "Miruko?" Suzuki asks lying in the bed. "You can stay right? At lease until mom shows up" She ask and Miruko nods. "Of course! You mom is on her way with Eri and Shinso." 

"Ok thank you." Suzuki lies back again the wall on the bed. She looks at her leg and sighs. "SUZUKI!" Tiana runs in the room with the doctor and the kids behind her. "Mom!" Suzuki wanted to get up but groaned as she tried to move. "N-no stay down baby." Tiana hugs her int he bed and Suzuki hugs her back. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but we need to examine her." The doctor says standing next to Recovery girl. "Oh y-yeah." Tiana cries removing herself from her daughter. "Ok well it's good to see you Suzuki. A lot of people were looking for you" The doctor says looking in a Manila folder which held all of Suzuki's medical records. 

"Well let's start off where does it hurt?" The doctor asks walking closer to her. "Um mainly my head and my leg, but my whole body is pretty sore." She says and the doctor nods. "Do you know why?" The doctor asks and she nods. "2 days ago he threw my head into the wall and 2 weeks ago when I first got there he broke my leg so he had a reason to carry me around." Suzuki says and Tiana bury's her face into Aizawa's arm trying to muffle her cries. 

"Who's he?" The doctor asks. "Dabi." She says and he nods. "Ok ok, now let me ask what else did he do?" He asks and she looks up. "Um well most of the day he was out so I was left with Toga. But in the morning her would force me to eat breakfast. At night he would usually make me eat dinner too. If I didn't he would like hit me around and stuff." She says indicating to the bruises on her legs. 

"Yes I see... Um anything else?" The doctor asks and she looks down. "I don't wanna say it out loud." She whispers and he nods. "Well dear I just need to know, was it physically harm?" He asks and she nods. "Well what he do?" He asks and She stays silent. "mmm.." She groans thinking about what Dabi would do to her every night. "Doc I don't think you should push her. She had a concussion." Miruko says and Tiana looks up. 

"Its ok Suzuki you can tell us." Deku says and she looks to him. "I really don't think you want to know what he did to me." Suzuki cries and emphasizes the you part referring to Deku. "W-what?" He asks confused. "Please we just need to know." The doctor says and Suzuki whips her nose. "He would... uh, like... force himself... onto me... every night." She whispers trying to put it as delicately as possible. "He raped you?" Tiana asks and Suzuki just stare at her legs. 

"Every night?" Aizawa asks and she just stays silent. "That's why you don't want us to touch you..." Deku mumbles to himself and she nods. "Ok well from the sound of it, you have a broken leg, a concussion, and sexual trauma. I don't need to look at you there is no point but if you'd allow it we want Recovery girl to  heal you now." The doctor says and she nods. 

"Come here doll." Recovery girl kisses her forehead a few times heal her back to normal. "Ok that should about do it! You're gonna be a little sleepy dear." Recovery girl says and she nods. "Yeah ok thank you." Suzuki smiles and looks down. "Is Toshi ok? He was with me when I got take." Suzuki asks and Shinso nods. "he's been sleeping in my room." He says and Suzuki nods. 

"Ok thank you.." She says looking back down. "Are you ok princess?" Tiana asks and Suzuki shrugs. "I think so. I feel better." She says but rubs her arms. "I really wanna take a shower though." She says stretching out. "Y-yeah of course, Tomorrow you'll need to speak with the police." Aizawa says and she nods. 

"Yeah for sure." She gets out of bed and yawns. "Thank you Miruko." She bows to Miruko and she smiles. "yeah of course girl. I'll be there tommorw at the police station if you need me. And if anything else just give me a ring Eraser has my number." Miruko says and she nods. "Yeah ok." She smiles softly and looks to her parents. 

"Did you move into the new house yet?" She asks and Tiana shakes her head. "No we were waiting. We're gonna wait another 2 weeks." She says and Suzuki nods. "Yeah ok lets go home for now." She says and starts walking out. "Oh ok." Everyone leaves following behind her. "Deku?" She turns around looking for him and he runs next to her. "Yeah are you ok?" He asks and she looks to him. 

"You haven't said anything to me since we got in the ambulance." She whisper and he nods. " I didn't know if you wanted to talk of now." He whispers and she nods. "I'm really sorry about what happened." She says and grabs her hand. "Let just talk in your room ok?" He asks and she nods. They all walk back to Aizawa's dorm. "Ok Suzuki go lie down I'll make you some food." Tiana says. 

"Oh mama thank you.." She says pulling Deku to her room. They sit on the bed together in silence. "I'm sorry." They both say at the same time. "Why are you sorry! You didn't do anything wrong!" Suzuki starts crying and Deku cries with her. "Because you got taken and it took 2 almost 3 weeks to find you! I missed you so much and I'm so sorry I couldn't get to you sooner" Deku cries and she sobs. He grabs her and hugs her tight. 

"I'm sorry about Dabi. But I didn't want to go with him I swear, and every time he did what he did I hated it. I missed you so much and believe me I tried to stop him!" She cries and Deku pulls back. "Puppy you don't think I think you cheated on me tight?" He asks and she nods "No no no no!" He pulls her onto his lap. "You were rapped Suzuki... I know you didn't go with him willingly. I know you hate him.." He says and she nods.  

"Please don't think I'm mad at you." He says and she sniffles. "I love you Izuku." She cries onto his chest and he hugs her. "I love you too Suzuki." He says and kisses the top of her head. "I love you too..."