Chapter Fourteen: The "Better" Looking Twin

A/N: Hey guys! Soo I'm literally running out of ideas, If you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know my brain is literally low on fuel!! 

----------------------------------------

HERMIONE'S POV:

I was sitting in the library reading a book when I felt that someone was watching me. I quickly turned my head around, but only to see that nothing was there. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I turned back around and started reading again, but something hit me in the shoulder this time. I whirled around looking in all directions trying to see what it was, or who threw it, but I saw nothing again. I started to get annoyed and went back to what I was doing but this time, I was keeping a close eye. As soon as something hit my shoulder again I turned around faster than lighting to see a glimpse of someone trying to hide behind a bookshelf. Honestly! Some people really didn't have half a brain. I swear if it's one of Malfoy's friends I'm going to hex them into oblivion! I sneakily stuck up behind them waiting for them to realize I was right there. I saw them peek out from the bookshelf to go and throw something at me again but only realized that I had disappeared. They started moving their head in different directions to look for me and where I could have gone. 

"Looking for someone?" I asked sternly. They jumped about six feet in the air like a cat. When I realized that the person was Fred I just started laughing. 

"Merlin's Beard Hermione!! You literally gave me a heart attack. You trying to kill me or something?!" Fred said as he dramatically started acting as if I had just killed him. I just laughed harder. 

"Oh quit being dramatic Fred, I didn't scare you that bad." I said still laughing. 

"Are you kidding me!? You snuck up behind me and scared the living daylights out of me." Fred said pouting. 

"I know, you should have seen your face it was hilarious." I snorted. 

"Not funny Mione." Fred whined. 

"Oh is very funny." I said giving him a cheeky grin. 

"You know, as a fellow prankster, I am proud that I have taught you well, but as your boyfriend I say never do that again." He said smiling. "Besides, I didn't know that you were much of a prankster." Fred teased. 

"Well, I only learned from the best!" I giggled. 

"Why thank you." He said as he bowed. 

"I was talking about George, not you." I said smirking. 

"What!? With my own twin!? Oh how could you!" He said jokingly and took his hands to his chest and gasped. 

"Oh you mean the better looking one?" I teased 

"Oi! You better watch it!" He said shaking a finger at me. 

"Or what?" I challenged. 

"Or I'm going to make you regret it." He said smirking. 

"Oh yeah? I doubt it!" 

"Alrightttt." He said in a sing-song voice. Then all of a sudden out of no where he started tickling me!

"Fred No, Stop!" I screeched and tried pushing him off but it was no use since he was taller and a lot stronger then me since he played quidditch. 

"Never!"  I then fell to the ground rolling around from Fred still tickling me. This was so embarrassing.

"Stop!" I said while kicking my feet everywhere.

"Only if you say the magic worrddd." Fred said while smirking at me. 

"I'm sorry?" I said frantically trying to figure out what it was.

"Nope try again love." 

"Ummm Fred is the best?" 

"Oo I like that one! But no thats not it." He said teasingly. 

"I don't know!" I was struggling to breathe because of all the kicking and laughing I've been doing. 

"Alright alright, if you say Fred is the better looking twin then maybe I'll think about letting you go." He said smugly. 

"Fine. Fred is the better looking twin." I said gasping for air. 

"I'm sorry love what was that? You'll have to say it louder." 

"Fred is the better looking twin! " 

"Thank you love that's all I wanted to hear." He said as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him from the floor. He held out his hand and pulled me up. 

"What are you even doing here anyway? Besides causing trouble." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Well........" He said following me as I was walking to go grab my book. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date."He said as he stood right behind me. I could feel him breathing down my neck. It gave me goosebumps, and I felt a chill go up my spine. 

"A-a date?" I stuttered. 

"What? I can't take my girlfriend on a date?" 

"I-um, yes, sure why not." I tried to say confidently. Gosh, what was wrong with me?

"Perfect!" He said and leaned against the bookshelf smirking. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"That's for me to know, and for you to dot dot dot." He said grinning. 

"Well how am I supposed to know where to go!?" 

"The only thing you need to know love is to meet me in the common room in an hour." He messed up my hair and with that, he walked out of the library. I watched him leave with butterflies in my stomach. Fred Weasley was my boyfriend, and I couldn't be more happier. 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I've been really busy today, plus tomorrow I'm getting my Covid vaccine! AHh! Finally I can go do stuffff!!! Also I'm almost at 200 reads! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Love you all!! :)