Act 10 | The Trigger

"Uwahh! It's a nice day to go out!" said Pieck while walking around. On this chilly and nice day, she decided to take a walk for a fresh air. "It must be great if Porco is here too." she pouted. But suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder.

"What about me?"

Pieck turned and sees Porco in sweats, she blushed and immidiately cover her face.

"O-oh! Nothing about you! I-i just wondering what should tease you later. Y-yeah! That's right!" she tried to covered for what she just said. Luckily, Porco was dumb enough to believe that kind of thing. He just nodded and walked with her. "So where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm just walking around, getting the fresh air." she replied. Porco looked at her and nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna continue to jog. Or do you want me to accompany you?" he asked making Pieck's face more red. She waved her hand saying that he didn't have to. "Well, if that what you want, bye!" he continue to jog.

Pieck sighed in regret. "Why did I throw that opportunity away?"

But little did she know that a group of three people is following her from behind. Pieck didn't even notice that they have followed her since she stepped out the house. She just continue to walk in confident, unaware of what's gonna happen. When they arrived at a place that no people at, the three put on a mask and they sprinted towards Pieck. One of them covered her mouth, making her squirming.

"Mmf! Mmph!" she squirmed. Another guy was picking up a stick and hit her stomach. "Umph!" she groaned. She started to breath heavily. And another hit came to her stomach but she managed to grab the stick with her right hand.

She punched the guy who covered her mouth with her left hand. After being release, she deal with the stick guy. "You fucking cowards! Attack me from behind!" she kicked and punched the guy.

But she forget there was another one. That other one grabbed another stick and hit the back of her neck.

They keep hitting her until she can't even let out a sound. After she was unconcious, the three of them quickly ran away. Leaving Pieck lying on the ground. She was left there for like one hours. Fortunately, an old woman found her and called the ambulance. She is now in hospital, still not getting awareness.

The wards door slid open, revealing Porco, Reiner, Falco, Bertholdt, Annie, Armin, Jean and Connie. Porco in worry, ran to Pieck's side. He holds her hand while crying.

"I should have stay with her that time! Why I am so stupid!? If I were there, this would never happened!" he cried out loud. Armin's patting his back to calm him down. The others just looked at her in pity. Annie went to Pieck's other side and caress her left hand. Suddenly, Porco stand up.

"I'm gonna kill that fucker!" But Armin stopped him.

"We don't know who did this yet! We should wait a bit." persuade Armin. But that doesn't cease Porco away. He still hardheaded to go find the bastard who did dirty to Pieck. On the table, there's a note paper. "What paper is this?" asked Connie making all of them in the room look at him.

"Nurse said that was found in Pieck's cardigan pocket." answered Bertholdt. That statement makes everyone shocked. They hurried to Connie and read the note with him.

"This is 1-A Crew. Look what have we done. If you want to revenge, come here at North. We will be waiting. Don't forget to bring that Eren bastard. HAHAHAHAHA!" read Connie of what the note said.

They all startled. This is a threat of war. They looked at each other and nodded. They decided to go see Eren but when they turned around, they see Eren was leaning on the wall. Jean walked to him. "Eren, what are you doing here?"