Side 5 | Deku's Past

"Midoriya-shounen." called All Might as Deku turned back to him. "Yeah, All Might?"

He went to a bench and patted the seat next to him. Deku smiled and sat beside him. "When you enter the UA academy and become the number one in the crew, don't forget the responsibility of taking care your family and friends." said All Might and Deku just nodded. "Because someday, you will fall down. And when you was fallen, your family and friends and is the one who will be by your side." All Might stand up and looking up the sky.

He seems like he was worried. Deku stand up and tapped his shoulder. "All Might. Let's jog another roumd!" cheered Deku as All Might smiled and they both went to jog.

After a few months, school has finally started. Deku went to UA High and start his journey on becoming the No. 1. Apparently, his childhood rival and friend, Bakugo Katsuki also attended to that school and they are in the same class.

"Huh?! Deku?!" yelled Bakugo as he shocked of the presence of the pro-broxer.

Then, Bakugo went and hang out with him. All of sudden, Deku's name was spread out cuz' of his rival shouted it out loud. And all of that, a half red and half white hair guy appeared. Bakugo sent him a murderous glare but that guy doesn't seem to budge. "I'm Todoroki Shoto, the class holder. Are you Deku the boxer?" he asked. Deku glanced at him and smiled. He stand up and stretched a bit.

"I never thought that I could met with Endeavor's son. So what? Are you gonna fight me?" Deku know Endeavor cuz' he is well-known for the mixed-martial arts tournament.

Todoroki make a wide stance. "You know my father is a martial. But I'm more like a street." he said and went straight to Deku.

Deku dodged it to the side and uppercut Todoroki. "Blargh!" Blood splurting fdom that freaking heavy punch that hit Todoroki as falls down. Deku looked around and see a yellow hair boy. "You. Take him to the infirminary." ordered Deku. "Kaminari, he tell you to." said Iida. Kaminari turned to Iida. "Are you also scared?" asked Kaminari. He and Sero went to the unconcious Todoroki and took him.

Deku sat down and look at Bakugo. "Who was the first-year strongest?" asked Deku and Bakugo grinned. "Take me with you."

After three days of the incident, Deku asked Todoroki to be his friend. Todoroki gladly accept it and he's now hang out with Deku and Bakugo. Then, Deku started to be friends with all of his classmates. But behind his intend, there's another intend.

Uraraka Ochaco.

He wants to be close with her since he likes her so much. "Deku-kun is really nice!" said Uraraka to the red hell Deku. "I-i'm n-not that n-nice." He protest. And after that, he and his friends went after the first-year and second-years strongest. He beat Shinsou with just two hits. A month has past and Deku has went to the rooftop to meet the strongest in school.

"Mirio-senpai! Today, I will grab that title of yours!" shouted Deku as he charged with jabs. Mirio easily dodged them and he launched an uppercut but Deku avoided it to the side. With that opportunity, Deku punch his side and win the title. "Huff! Huff! Mirio-senpai. It's my time to handle it now. Just rest." Deku falls tired.

"Midoriya!" All of his friends shouted and ran to him.

Then, Deku laughed. "I made it." And just like that he become the strongest in school, in state and in the 1-A Crew. Bit his journey will not end if the Twin Devils still wondering around. He had no choice but to push them away. But he doesn't know that they are the one who has been pushed. The Twin Devils sent one of their faction, League of Villian to take over the state.

League of Villian always sent a threat to Deku but he doesn't seemed to be attract by them. The league always make riot on the state but still don't want to fight back. Suddenly, League of Villian found out about Deku's crush to Uraraka. So they decided to kidnap her and trigger Deku to come. And because of that, the 1-A Crew amd League of Villian clashed.