Act 32 | The Trap and The Rescue

*VIUPH!

The sound of motorcycle that was lent to Todoroki and Armin to go to the factory as soon as they got the location. "Armin, what if there's no such thing there?" Todoroki asked while Armin is pressing the throttle. "There will be, Todoroki. I have the feeling it's there." Armin said to convince the worried Todoroki. When they were near the place, Armin turn off the fuel and slowly parked the bike at the side road.

"We will walk from here. Be careful." Armin said and they sneakily walk through the alley.

When they pass through the building, they were suprised by the unexpected sight. "It is!" said Todoroki loudly and Armin shut his mouth with his hand. "Quiet, Todoroki." he said and they look at the factory.

'There is a factory at the center of these buildings. Why didn't the two musketeers didn't know about it?' thought Armin referring to Yelena and Onyankopon.

"Let's go closer." he said as Todoroki follow him behind.

They sneak in to the zone and hide for a bit. There's so many guys gurading the place so they have to carefully sneak in. Todoroki look to the wall and saw a window on it. "Armin! There!" he slowly whispered and point to the window. Armin put his thumbs. "Nice, Todoroki!" Then, they both went to the window and sneakily looks what inside.

"Hmm? Why is it dark?" said Todoroki.

Armin is also confused about it. He tried to slide the window and it opened. "Let's head inside." he said but Todoroki grabbed his hand. "What if there something dangerous there?" he said and Armin sighed. "That's give us more reason to go in and check what is it. Now let's go." he said and he climbed inside the window. Todoroki followed him inside and they walked around.

They found a tray that was full of white powder. "It's really drug." said Todoroki and Armin nodded. "Now we have confirm it, let's go back." he said as he turned around to go back.

"Where are you going?" A voice suddenly heard by them.

Suddenly, the dark factory was not dark anymore cuz' the light suddenly turned on. There's so many people in there that makes the factory has no more space.

Armin chuckled and let out a long breath. "Shit."
____________________________________________
At the club, 11:30 p.m.

It's been an hour after they told the boys team about the location. Annie is also has recovered and they were ready to go there. "Wow, Annie! I actually suprised by how you interacted with the dealer. Are you really going to give your body for something like this?" Yaoyorozu said to break the silence between them.

Annie smiled and look at her. "Why would I? Only my cute Armin has already explore my body so why would I let others do it if I have Armin to do it?" she said makes Yaoyorozu stopped.

"Ehh!? You guys have done that?!" she suddenly asked with loud voice.

Annie nodded and grin. "Yeah. You and Todoroki still not?" she asked makes Yaoyorozu blushed in embarassed. "I want to but Todoroki-san insisted that we have to wait until our 20s. When I heard what Lichita-san said yesterday, I guess I have to wait I don't want to take any risk." she said as she was like sulking.

Annie sighed and put her hands around her shoulders. "Don't be sad, Yaoyorozu. When you guys hit 20, smash him until he's drained. Understand?" she said to motivate the sulking girl.

"Yeah! I will drain his." They both laughed and they stopped as they heard a sighed from the back.

Annie turned to the guy at the back. "Why do you follow us?" she asked.