Act 60 | The End

"It's the graduation day. People like us has two things to graduate. Graduate from school and graduate from being a deliquent." he said to the guy.

"Right, Tanjiro?" It was the Hashiras who appeared.

Tanjiro smiled. "Yeah, that's right. The last time we fight is not fair cuz' you didn't releas your full power like when you fight Sukuna. And of course, I'm the only one who knows your secret." Tanjiro said.

"Right, Eren?"

What in the world is Tanjiro talking about is only between them both. But he's about to reveal it.

"About the fact that you are also a gifted with Nerves." Tanjiro said makes the 5 and the Hashiras suprised. "Eren is gifted like Asta and Tanjiro?!"

"Not only that. You also are gifted with the Genius's Eyes." he said. The audience is more suprised with the reveal.

Eren only replied with a chuckled. "Well done on observong me, Tanjiro. But I also know your secret." he said make the others more suprised.

"That you have Eyes of the Emperor that can make you see all the vital points on one's body. That's why every each of your attack is accurate." Eren continued.

Then, they both clenching their fist.

"We both sure are the same on certain things." Tanjiro said as they both slowly walked to each others.

"But this fight will tell the difference between you and me." Eren said and they both started to pick up the pace and they run to each other.

"TANJIRO!!" Eren shouted as he jumped and pulled back his fist.

"EREN!!" Tanjiro shouted back as he put his feet to kick Eren.

And after the fight ended, Eren vanished the next day without anyone noticed but not only him that's gone. Levi, Yami, Petra, Historia, Ymir and the people who came aboard also gone. All his friends started to look for him all over Japan. But there's no one named Eren.

After a few weeks, they gave up on finding him. Then, they all lived a normal life as other people.

But there's one person who knows where Eren is from the start. She's the only one that Eren left her with a letter.
___________________________________________
7 years later

"And that's how Japan now." Kanao said. She is telling a story about the past to her children. There's like 5 of them and 4 of them are still little.

The children are in awe by the story. "They are so cool, okaa-san!" Shinki, the first son said.

Takeda, the second son stood up and punch his fist to the air. "When I grow up, I want to be like otou-san!" he said and the other siblings also followed.

"I want to be lovely like okaa-san! Can I be like you, okaa-san?" Yuri, the second daughter asked her mother. Kanao smile while nodding.

"Abuhh!" Takeru, the third son who is still a baby. 'I want to be like that to!' is what he said.

Suddenly, the door was wide opened revealling a girl with an angry expression. "Shinki... Takeru.... Did you touch my things again?" Hana asked as her aura is killing them.

Shinki and Takeru were scared of her. "Run, Takeru! Before she catch us!" Shinki shouted and they both run away quickly. "Don't go anywhere, you two!" Hana yelled as she run to chase them.

Yuri who is still two years old find it interesting so she followed them. "I want to play too!"

Kanao just laughed at their behavior. "Be careful!" she shouted and she look at her baby Takeru.