Act 18 | For The Crew and The State

2 years ago, at South, Midoriya Izuku(15)

Deku is an unbeatable champion in middle-weight from when he was 13. His coach, Toshinori Yagi or known as All Might was the leader of the first generation or in a nutshell, he's the founder of the 1-A crew. It's called the 1-A crew cuz' when All Might was a first year in UA high, he was in class 1-A. He said that class is the start of his journey so he decided to go with that name.

But that was 6 years ago. Now, it's for the new generation, Deku who was first year, gained the name of the leader.

When he first enter the school, he fought with Todoroki Shoto, the class strongest. Then, he beat Shinsou, the batch strongest. After that, he went straight for the third year who was the leader of 1-A crew before him, Mirio Togata. It takes him three months to take the name and just like that, he became the ninth leader, Deku.

Despite he was a crazy dude, he's also nice to his crew members, to his classmates and all of the South state people.

Then, he still doing boxing but he stopped because of Uraraka Ochaco. To be real, it's not her fault, but she was one of the reason. The real people who was at fault is the League of Villian. They kidnapped Uraraka and threathen Deku to forfeit. That day was Deku's final, but he decided to save Uraraka and forfeited the match. He gathered the crew and went to save Uraraka.

In his battle with the League of Villian, Deku fought the top three strongest. First he fought with Dabi or known as Todoroki Toya, Shoto's brother. But Dabi gave in and stopped being a criminal. He went back with Todoroki Shoto after the battle ends. After Deku end his deal with Dabi, he fought with Shigaraki Tomura, the number two. But to Deku, between Shigaraki and Dabi, Dabi is more stronger than Shigaraki but he don't know why Shigaraki was called the second strongest.

Deku beat him only in three minutes. After he beat him, Uraraka was with Shigaraki so Deku has saved her. But he don't want to end it there. He gave up his career for this, so he went for the head, All for One.

But he was defeated. That was the first time he was humiliated by a criminal. Luckily, All for One gave them a chance to live. Otherwise, he would have kill all the crew members. They went back and rest.

After that day, Deku just kept training and training so he could beat All for One. But after he spend time with his friend, he forgot his purpose of training and go beat the group of Twin Devils crew who were roaming around.

League of Villian is one of the two faction from the Twin Devils crew. But after the lost of their partner in crime, Dabi, they stopped appeared and no news about them.

The Todoroki family were now living happily after the homecoming of Todoroki Toya. Todoroki Shoto also became more merrier than he was before.
____________________________________________
Present, at South

"So that's why you guys seems to know them." said Jean.

"Yeah. But it started from last year, a rumor about League of Villian come back. It says that League of Villian people was doing some umderground business. I don't know if that was true or not." explained Deku. Suddenly, Bakugo interrupted. "Those bastards! Show up out of nowhere! I should fuck them up when I had the chance!"

Jean and Armin giggled. "You can't even take us, how can you fight the guy that stronger than us?" provoked Jean makes Armin, Deku and Uraraka laughed.

"You wanna go, horse face?!" Bakugo grabbed his collar. Jean grabbed Bakugo's collar back.

"Come at me, spiky hair!" said Jean.