Act 53 | Losing

*POW!!

Tanjiro punched Hantengu's face caused his teeth to scatter. Tanjiro look at the others and let out a breath of relieved.

"Looks like everyone is also done." Genya said as Zenitsu and Inosuke gather with them. Tanjiro look at them and searching for the other one.

"Where's Eren?"

Zenitsu pointed his finger to Eren who's still having a duel with Muzan. But as soon as Tanjiro and the others turned their eyes to the fight, Eren one-hit Muzan with his full power caused Muzan to fly back and pass out.

Eren look at Tanjiro and giggled.

"I'm overexcited." he said while laughing.

Tanjiro and the others sighed as Eren walk to them. "Let's go now. We don't have time to waste." Tanjiro said and they all start to run.

On the way, Eren told them what Muzan said to him when they were having a fight earlier. "We have two options."

"What is it?" Genya asked.

"We go fight with the other crews or we head straight to one of the leaders." Eren said makes the trip goes silent.

Suddenly, Tanjiro stopped makes them all join him. "I don't know what about the other crews, but they must have suffered by the decision I make last time." he said and turned to them.

"So this time, I'm gonna make the right choice."

Hearing that makes Eren, Genya, Zenitsu and Inosuke smiled. "We are going with you."

Tanjiro smiled and sighed.

"Let's go!"
____________________________________________
At the warzone

"Blargh!" Asta vomitted blood as he's on his knee while holding his stomach. 'It's no use. This guy is too strong!' he thought as he look up to the person who did that to him.

Yuuji laughed devilish and kicked Asta's head.

"Asta-kun!!" Deku shouted as he run towards Yuuji and throw a punch, but Yuuji dodged to the side and uppercut Deku caused him to fly upwards. Yuuji grabbed Deku's shirt and slammed him to the ground.

"GUUHH!!" Deku groaned.

Bakugo and the others saw that. They are also terrified by how cruel the Twin Devils crushed them all.

Yuno look around and all he see is the alliance is on the ground. They are so powerless against them. In term of age, Twin Devils has the advantage but Yuno didn't expect the alliance would end up like this.

"Fall back!" Reiner shouted and the crews all tried to run away from the battlefield but they were surrounded by Twin Devils. There's no hole for them to pass through.

'Shit! They are too strong! Compare to them, we're just a sardine that caught by a herds of piranhas.' Porco thought.

"So is this the end?" Jean said and he look at Connie, who was struggling fight but failed.

Twin Devils started to pressure them more by insulting, mocking them. "Stupid! You guys should just focus on studying!" "Weaklings!" "This is your end!" "Idiot!"

The alliance were completely crushed by the Twin Devils. They have lost hope to win. Now, all that left is to beat them all up and dispose them entirely.

'Argh, dammit! This is all we got! Don't make me laugh! After all we went through, this is the result?!' Falco thought and he turned around to see the alliance. 'If only there's another hope! We will sacrifice ourselves! So!'