Act 54 | People Judge With Their Eyes

The rain is pouring harder than before. Twin Devils and the alliance are all defeated except Yuuji and the Hashiras. They all just sit on the ground to see the fight between them.

Genya took Armin away to put him at the side cuz' he passed out with the other two.

While Genya is carrying Armin, the blonde guy opened his eyes. He was shocked when he sees all of the people there were eyes on something. Armin look at Genya and he quickly recognized who is it.

"Genya from the Hashiras?"

Hearing his name slipped out from Armin, Genya look at him and smiled. "Yo! You're awake now." Genya said as Armin grunting.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Genya just laughed as a reply. He look at Armin while grinning. "You want to see it?" he suddenly asked. Without hesitation, Armin nodded. Genya let go of him and let him see for himself. Armin turned around following the others' eyes. He is also stunned by what he see with his eyes.

"Long red hair, a scar-mark on the forehead, broad body. Is that Tanjiro?" Armin muttered and Genya nodded while chuckling.

"Rest assured. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the battle." Genya said as Inosuke and Zenitsu approached them with Asta and Deku in their hands.

Armin look at them with a wide eye. He doesn't believe his own eyes that he would see the Hashiras. Inosuke look back at him and throw Asta.

"This guy is heavy." he said makes Zenitsu laugh.

"So that means I'm stronger than you now, right? Since you couldn't even hold a guy for long." Zenitsu said and Inosuke grabbed his collar. "What did you say?!"

They were about to argue. Luckily, Genya is there and he smacked both of their heads to shut them up. "What are you guys? A kid? Just be quiet and watch Tanjiro's fight." he said makes the two of them silent and obediently sit on the ground facing Tanjiro and Yuuji.

Armin, who was witnessing that just laughed in awkwardness. 'This guy, Genya is scary.' he thought and Genya look at him caused him to flinch.

Genya stared at Armin for a seconds and smile.

"Thanks to your friend, Tanjiro finally make his move." he said and he walked away with the other two.

Armin was stunned by what he just said. "Eren....?"

Genya and the two reached a distance away from Tanjiro and Yuuji.

"Oi Tanjiro!" Genya yelled his name and Tanjiro look back at Genya.

"That's Tanjiro? The Hashiras leader and one of the strongest fighter from six years ago?!" "It's the legend!" "He came to help us!"

After hearing the red hair guy's name, the rumors about him started to spread. All the people there are talking about him, the 5th strongest in the 4 crews alliance six years ago, Tanjiro Kamado.

"He's famous now." Zenitsu said while Tanjiro just make a 'what a pain' looks.

Genya smirked at him.

"Put on some fun for us!" he said and chuckled.

Tanjiro just sighed and chuckled. "Guess I'm famous now." he said to himself and look at Yuuji while grinning.

"Yo, Yuuji-san! You still remember me?" Tanjiro asked Yuuji if he still remember him. He just look down while laughing.

"How can I forget the guy who give me this scar?" Yuuji said as he pointed his finger to his mouth's edge, where there's a pretty large scar.

Hearing that makes Tanjiro laughed. "That's a good scar, you know!" he said and they both stay silent. Tanjiro let out a breath and take a stance while looking at the ground.

"How about a new one?" he said as his heads up and glared at Yuuji while giving out a wide-range heavy pressure.

"Ughh!" Jean groaned as he feels like can't breath cuz' of the killing aura. He's eyeing around and everyone is also feel the same. There's also a few people already passed out as they cannot handle it.

"Hmph!" Yuuji tried to fight it as he also stumbled by the pressure from Tanjiro.

'This guy...!' Yuuji thought as he take a stance. 'He's weaker than before!' he immidiately rushed towards Tanjiro that catch him off guard. "Shit!" Tanjiro cussed and decided to take the punch. He blocked it and caused him to slide away.

All the people that are witnessing it, shocked.

"Tanjiro!" Genya shouted as he worried about his friend. Zenitsu is also worried abour him.

While Inosuke just sighed and and sit on the ground. "That idiot has gone weak." he suddenly said as Genya and Zenitsu look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell it by the pressure he gave. It's totally not the same when I first encounter it. If it's the same, my instinct will move me. But there's no reaction." Inosuke explained it and the two finally realized it.

It's true that Tanjiro's killing pressure was not the same from years ago. When they first met him, they all passed out when Tanjiro released his killing pressure. But when he release it earlier, they can't even feel any threat from it.

"But why?" Zenitsu asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Inosuke said and Genya also know what the reason is.

"It's love, idiot. He has gone weak since he met Kanao." Genya said and now it's all make sense.

"Then, isn't it dangerous for him to fight Yuuji?!" Zenitsu yelled caught some people's attentions, mainly Armin.

To answer Zenitsu's question, Inosuke just shooked his head. "No, it's not. I'm sure he will overcome it." he replied. "All we can do is believe in him. If thing goes worse, we just have to step in." Genya said and they all watched Tanjiro fighting in worry.

Meanwhile, Armin is curious about ehat they are talking about.

"Tanjiro is weaker than six years ago?" he muttered to himself.

At the battle, Tanjiro is panting really hard as he put his hands on hips. All he did is dodging, blocking or take the hit. He wasn't able to attact even once.

"Oi, oi, seriously?" "Is this the power of the 5th strongest?" "He's so weak." "From the looks of it, the Twin Devils leader is going to win."

The people started to doubt Tanjiro's strength. All they watch is him getting beaten.

"Bastard. How dare they say that?!" Zenitsu said in anger. "I don't what's going on with them but I feel like I have to give them a good beating." Inosuke is also angry with them.

"Stop it." Genya said.

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking about, scarface?" Inosuke yelled as he glared at Genya.

"There's nothing we can do, idiot. People judged by what they see. If it's weakness they see, then they have no choice but to doubt him." he explained makes Inosuke just silent.

"Then, what should we do?" Zenitsu asked.

Suddenly, Armin and the other top members of Titan Shifters approached the three. "Genya." Armin called his name.

"Hmm?"

"Where's Eren?" Reiner asked.

Suddenly, a thought come through Genya's mind. He chuckled by himself makes the others find him weird. "What so funny, Genya?" Zenitsu asked and Genya stopped.

He look at the Titan Shifters and smiled.

"Don't worry. The table will be turn soon." Genya said and look away to act cool but the others still finds him weird.

"But I didn't ask about table." Reiner said.

To be continue