ONE

Yoongi is met with loud screams from the benches as the ball passes into the net, scoring him yet again another perfect three. The said male, glistening in sweat, smirked triumphantly while slowly turning to his left to wave at his so called fans. The crowd consisted of both girls and guys who rampaged the campus court this sunny afternoon just to witness their beloved Min Yoongi play while in his soaked gym uniform.

After winning against the famous East high, Bangtan high earned its way into this season's finals. And as the school's team captain, Min Yoongi is going to ace that championship and in no way going to lose when he's so close to being one of this year's champions. Yoongi could already see his devoters growing in number and the fame the game will bring when he goes to college. That's why he's practicing so hard despite the distractions.

"Yoongi you're so hot!"

"Touch me now please!"

"I think I'm pregnant!"

Yoongi chuckled halfheartedly at the guy's statement before bringing his focus back on the practice game.

The audience went even wilder as the minutes flew by, Yoongi enjoying the attention he was receiving. He was just about to shoot again when someone suddenly snatched the ball from his hands and threw it hard across the room. Everyone excluding the newcomer released disappointed sounds and began booing. The nonplayer who entered the court only rolled his eyes at them.

What a bunch of kiss ass. He thinks.

"Well hello there, Jiminie."

Yoongi grins mischievously and approached the other male. The sentence was spoken in a way that had Jimin's body shiver in both chills and annoyance, maybe even disgust. The older's fans and teammates just kept their eyes glued to the two.

Jimin crosses his arms and took a step back, not wanting to be in a state of proximity with the grinning male.

"You. Me. Outside. Now." Jimin says in a demanding tone and went ahead. Yoongi gazes at Jimin's bottom half discreetly before excusing himself from everyone else in the room. The ones at the bleachers had mixed expressions of both curiosity and annoyance.

Once out of the area, Jimin turns around to face Yoongi who immediately grabbed his arms and began pulling him somewhere farther. The younger was unknowingly sprinting behind Yoongi at first but later realized they were both being followed by a group of crazed fans from earlier.

They ran after them like stampeding animals, constantly calling out Yoongi's name, this scene happening numerous times before. Nothing new. Why? Jimin couldn't be bothered to know. He never really understood why the whole school except for him was so infatuated with that pale asshole. Even his bestfriend found him irresistible.

Jimin decided to help and led them to the janitor's closet. He shuts the door and both boys stood still for short seconds to catch their breaths.

The taller sighs before taking Jimin's right hand into his own.

"My prince, what do you need?" He cheekily muses.

The shorter rolls his eyes again that day and removed the physical contact with Yoongi. He gives Yoongi a curt smile, offended and obviously not amused by the greeting.

"Not a fan." The boy says quickly. Does Yoongi think he could sway Jimin easily with his charming words?

"Oh honey, you're more than that."

"The audacity!" Jimin exclaimed.

After dumping Taehyung and humiliating him in front of everybody, Yoongi was now shamelessly flirting with Jimin while knowing the two were very close friends. The guy was just too much of a jerk and that's why Jimin couldn't possibly stand him. But he needed to, for Taehyung.

"I want a public apology for my friend."

Just to his luck, the older looked like he knew what Jimin was talking about.

"And why would I do that?" Yoongi asked, showing disinterest to what the younger was saying.

Jimin gasped in disbelief. Why?! Yoongi had the nerve to ask why after pulling a stunt so big like that. Taehyung didn't deserve that kind of treatment. The poor boy had cried for days, maybe even nights. His heart broken while he endured school with the little dignity he had left.

Jimin glared at the indifferent male and he would continue doing so, no matter how long if it wasn't for Yoongi scoffing and reaching for the door handle.

"Well," Yoongi smacked his lips together, getting ready to leave. "It was nice talking to an angel but I gotta go win the championship next month and bring honor to the school, like always." He winked after saying those words with so much arrogance Jimin thought he might give the guy a good smack at the head, but decided not to.

Instead, Yoongi was about to open the closet door when Jimin harshly caught his collar and smashed his back against the metal door. Yoongi winces slightly in pain. Not the best alternative but he was mad. And he would use that excuse anytime if it meant helping his bestfriend move on from this sad excuse of a man.

"What about the public apology?!" Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"Woah angel, didn't know you had it in you." Yoongi nervously spoke while trying to get out of Jimin's surprisingly strong grip. The younger pulled him from the door only to smash him right back again.

"Never!" Yoongi continued to remain adamant even with his current situation. Not too shocking for a guy whose ego is more important than his life.

Jimin was so angry he could land a punch on the guy's ridiculous face, considering he was more built. And he would actually have done it if it weren't for the door suddenly unlocking from the other side. The two sweaty males hissed and squinted their eyes as the bright light from the corridor reached their eyes, causing them to stumble and fall on the dark, dirty floor. Jimin quickly detangles himself from the other male.

Yoongi, still in a state of shock and confusion, immediately headed for the finally opened door and dashed through, bumping a little with the janitor on his way out. Jimin rolled his eyes yet again as the janitor went over to the cleaning supplies.

"Threatening another one, kid?"

"I might actually kill this one." The two remaining men chuckled as Jimin stood up to rub his butt, both from the dirt and ache after the fall. He was about to leave when the janitor behind him dropped something heavy, the metallic sound reaching Jimin's ears. He stared at the pair of pliers and a random idea formulated inside his head.

"Can I borrow that?"