TWENTY

The final ten seconds countdown began and everybody anticipates on how the game will play out. The crowd from two opposing teams chanted their school's name and would scream collaboratively whenever the ball is in the grasp of the team they've been cheering on.

Everyone is on the edge of their seats as the scores are still tied. Sunghoon nervously shook the pompoms he was holding and followed Yoongi's every move from the benches of Bangtan High's cheerleaders.

"Jersey number 93 snatches the ball from number 94!" The announcer spoke through the speakers in a tone that had all the people watching yell in excitement.

Yoongi was sweating immensely trying to sprint pass the rival players. So far, the game hasn't been easy against the Seoul High school. He can hear a lot of students shouting his name, even some from the other side. But one voice stood out the most.

"Min Yoongiiiii! Win this or else you're dead!"

The male's lips twitched into a small smile, not sure whether the younger was cheering for him or for the school. Nonetheless, it drove him to quicken his pace. He skillfully dodges the other team's members and shoots just before the buzzer rang.

"Bangtan High wins!"

Deafening screams resounded throughout the gymnasium and party poppers began exploding everywhere. The side rooting for Yoongi's team were close to looking like a riot, with Coach Hoseok leading them.

"Yah! Bro! We did it!"

Jin frolicked towards Yoongi and attempts to bump their chests together. Yoongi jumped and backs away. He's not into that weird shits.

His older brother rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'm not cool enough." Jin fakes a hurt expression.

"You know I only play with cool teammates." Yoongi lightly punches Jin's arm with a smug grin.

"Whatever." The older punches back with more strength, now grinning in satisfaction. Yoongi stood unbothered but deep down their dynamics as brothers was one of the things that actually made him very proud and complete.

"I'mma go brag to Namjoon."

Jin winked and went to find the said captain who was probably mourning at some corner.

The male who was left alone shook his head in amusement and seconds later got stormed by a bunch of fans giving him bold compliments but are too shy or scared to get close.

–"You were amazing oppa!"

–"Do you have spare time?!"

–"Where's Jimin?!"

A delicate smile sneaks into Yoongi's lips as he listened to some of them pairing him up with Jimin. The boy who had managed to make his life even more awesome and worth waking up in the morning. It just made him more eager to ask the boy out.

He slowly made his way out of the small group and searched for the said male. Yoongi asked Taehyung who was busy celebrating with Jungkook but the boy was clueless even though he was just with Jimin minutes ago.

Don't tell me he's back to ignoring me again?

"Surprise!"

Yoongi grunts at the sudden weight on his back. He felt the boy squeeze him from behind before going back down to face him.

"We won!" Jimin cheers, throwing his hands up in the air.

"We did!" The older mimics his action along with a tiny laugh.

○○○○

@yoongilicious
He probably had Yoongi-oppa hypnotized with some weirdass voodoo. #canceljimin #congratsbangtanhigh

@suran
Jimin's trying too hard. 

#canceljimin #congratsbangtanhigh

@honeyym
They looked so silly and sweet all at once. #yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

@yoongles
I've never seen oppa that cute! Uwus to you twoooo. #yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

@coolerhotteryoongi
Dibs on the role of yoonmin's child! #yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

@yoonyoon🚘
They were together the entire celebration! Who wants photos?! #yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

@yoormylife
Aren't they the cutest pair? #yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

@yoonie
Look at their smiles.😭🥰#yoonmin #congratsbangtanhigh

#congratsbangtanhigh
4.1k tweets

#yoonmin
3.9k tweets