FIFTEEN

The maids shuffled inside Yoongi's bedroom, preparing the male for when the nurse would arrive. It's Sunday and his casts were now ready to be removed.

Kitten

You:
Hey, you coming?
Seen 7:31 am

You:
Are you still sick?
Sent 8:06 am

You:
Get well soon♡|
Get well soon|
Get well soon.
Sent 8:09 am

The male frowns, still not receiving a reply from Jimin and it's been thirty minutes already. He refreshes the app a few more times only to dampen his mood even more.

There was this strange feeling he couldn't brush away since the night he had last seen the boy. Something tells him that the younger shouldn't have seen him and Sunghoon kissing.

"Should me and the others stay in the back garden today again, Sir?" One of the maids inquired after setting up the place. Yoongi sighed weakly. It's only been a day or two and Jimin's absence was already affecting him too much.

"It's alright, not today."

○○○○

Jimin sat criss cross on top of his bed with a blanket draped over him. Taehyung sat across carefully to avoid wrinkling his uniform. It was currently 3 pm and Taehyung came right after finishing his classes to visit a supposedly sick Jimin. Though the boy looked more like he's been crying all night.

"When you told me you were sick, I didn't think it would be this bad." Taehyung spoke, lifting the blanket a bit from Jimin's face. "Are you even alive?"

Jimin swatted the male's hand away and burned his gaze a little towards him.

"Way to greet your bestfriend Tae." He deadpans.

Taehyung giggled and apologized, sort of.

"Updates?" Jimin asked, tightening the blanket around him.

"Well, I got something but you seem–"

"No, no. I can take it." Jimin urges the male to speak.

Taehyung looks down on his lap and fumbled with his blazer. The male seems to be blushing.

"Jungkook and I are dating now." He murmured. The other gasped dramatically. Jimin should have Taehyung teach him how to move on that easily.

"When did that happen?!" Jimin cried out in shock, then he clears his throat. "I'm sorry, carry on."

"You were kinda busy with Yoon–"

"Don't!–" He points his finger to Taehyung. "Don't mention that name."

"Why? I thought you two were friends now."

"Huh?"

"He came back to school this morning and announced it to everyone. He even apologized to me and kept looking for you." Taehyung had practically summarized the whole day.

Jimin gave him a knowing look. The boy had a gut feeling and it's just been confirmed. He should've seen this coming.

"I know what he's doing..." Jimin starts.

"Being nice?"

"The jerk's trying to get back at me." He finishes.

Taehyung stares at him suspiciously. "Now where did that come from?"

"Don't you see? He's luring me in and then bam!–" Jimin exaggerates. "He'll break my heart."

The other looks at him weirdly and raised a brow. "Sounds like you're being paranoid."

"Duh...it's the trend between guys seeking revenge." Jimin tries to insist. "The movies Tae! Movies!"

The younger places his hands on Jimin's shoulders who looked like he was about to cry and softly smiles at him. "Breathe Jimin, breathe." He calms the male. Jimin sighs deeply.

"I need some chocolates." He speaks to the both of them. Jimin notices Taehyung becoming fidgety.

"You don't wanna go downstairs."

Downstairs...

"The tea's as sweet as you Mrs. Park." Yoongi compliments after taking a sip and adds a small smile.

Mrs. Park returns the gesture, seeming to be delighted by the young boy's words.

"How about you two have some more while I go check on the boys upstairs. See if Jimin wants to come down." The woman gently states, her eyes crescent from the large smile she had mustered. Almost identical to Jimin's.

The two nods approvingly and watched Mrs. Park disappear through the stairs.

"If you continue to act like that, you're gonna make Jimin's mom fall for you too." Jungkook speaks up once Mrs. Park has gone out of sight.

"Relax Kook, I'm simply being polite to my future mother in law."

"The fuck?!" The younger curses quietly.

"You'll understand soon kid."

○○○○

"You what?!" Jimin exclaims.

"I told you. He kept looking for you." Taehyung tries to explain himself. "I told him you were super sick and he wanted to come right away."

"Well obviously, I won't be seeing him." Jimin lays back down on the mattress and cuddled into the sheets, pouting. "Now go get me a ton of chocolates."