FIVE

"You're holding me hostage? I knew you were a fan."

"Are you serious? We might need to get your head checked too."

"Just let go!" Yoongi mutters before trying to scream for his friends but Jimin kept him in the corner. He keeps shushing the boy who was very squirmy despite his condition. The sight of them fighting was beginning to catch some attention, including those in the front desk.

"Fuck off Jimin!" The older lets out a curse and that's when the smaller lost his patience. He's running out of options here.

His grip on Yoongi tightened and without thinking properly...again, Jimin pressed his lips to the other unsuspecting male, shutting him up instantly. The adrenaline that came next made Jimin close his eyes and forget everything else, including his consciousness.

Yoongi, feeling the sudden wave of pleasure, kissed back(of course he would). Jimin was the one who held them steady as Yoongi leaned back upon the neat wall. He was bored quickly of their 'close to satisfying' contact and started moving his mouth against Jimin's lips. He even started to use his tongue.

The unexpected movement brought Jimin back his sanity and he immediately moved away. He wipes his lips and looks up to see a grinning Yoongi. And realizing what happened, Jimin threw a punch to the male, sending him sideways, even though he was the one who initiated the kiss on the first place. Jimin's just got too much pride.

Since Yoongi's balance was not very good at the moment, he grabs Jimin unknowingly by the waist and they fell together on the tiled floor. Everyone's eyes were now on them including the other three. Taehyung being the most shocked out of all of them.

Yoongi laid flat on his back with Jimin on top of him while they faced each other. He couldn't even comprehend the fact that their bodies were firmly pressed together. All Yoongi could feel was the sudden weight above him that brought inexplicable pain on his injured parts. The pain then started to course through his body and affect his mind. Jimin gasped before pressing his palm against Yoongi's mouth, muffling the older's screams.

○○○○

"The injury didn't reach his organs, he'll be fine." Jimin smiled innocently at Jin who was opening the door to the backseat of his car.

"You're absolutely right, thanks for letting me know." The oldest agrees in a flash and pats Jimin on the head. How can Yoongi be so mad at this small ball of pure fluff?

"I like you already." He then blurts out like it's nothing. Well it is, except for Yoongi.

"Jin?!"

"Relax Yoongles, not that like."

Yoongi rolled his eyes both at the statement and the nickname. He was beginning to grow annoyed at everything around him, and Jimin laughing at Jin for teasing him didn't help either. Aside from that part, what's bothering him also was how the rest is going perfectly well for the guilty party.

"Wasn't talking about that either." He spoke in monotone and his eyes blinked. "The point is, do you actually believe him?" Yoongi wonders like everyone else was crazy, his voice strained.

"Of course, it was obviously just an accident." Jin seems unfazed by his brother's reaction and continued petting Jimin.

"Besides, who wouldn't believe this angel right here."

Yoongi shifted on his wheelchair, the only way he could express his frustration and spoke. "Fine." He exhales in aggravation. "If you find me dead after letting that pudgy, little shit go, don't come crying on my grave while blaming yourself."

"Who says I'd cry for you?" Jin cleverly retorts and high fives Jimin who laughed with him.

The weird harmony between the two is gonna drive Yoongi insane, he's sure of that. So before that happens, he orders them to assist him in entering the car.

Once he was settled, Jin went to the driver's seat and started the engine. He calls out Jungkook who was still finishing the last of Taehyung's chips. Turns out the youngest wasn't really a problem for the two friends.

"Here."

Jungkook returns the wrapper and runs to the other side of the vehicle. Taehyung glances inside the pack and frowns a little after finding out it was already empty.

The two best friends watched the back of the shiny car as it slowly disappeared from the hospital's parking lot. Jimin sighed in relief for everything was finally alright and turned to look at Taehyung who still had worry etched on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Are you sure Yoongi is gonna leave you alone now? He seems mad." Taehyung says weakly, genuinely worried for his friend. Yoongi is really mean when disturbed, who knows what he'll do when you did something serious to him.

Jimin puts a finger on his chin.

"I'll just have to think of something then."

"Yeah, think." Taehyung insists jokingly. The other male pretended to be hurt by the statement.

It was quiet for a while between them when out of nowhere, Jimin excitedly faces Taehyung and jumps in place while holding both of his friend's hands. "Let's finish him off!"

"Jimiiiiin..." Taehyung whines while the other chuckled.

"Just kidding."