THREE

Come at the hospital. I need you to do something for me.♡

‐Yoongi

Jin stared at the message on his phone screen before switching the television off, a groan from the other person in the living room erupts in the background. He then taps Jungkook who was sitting beside him now munching on some chips, his chips and told him they were going out. The heart emoji was odd but he believed it nonetheless. Maybe Yoongi's favor was that big if he was using pretty stuffs on his messages now.

"Why?" Jungkook says in a mouthful, annoying Jin even more. Is no one feeding the younger at his own home?

"Don't know but we better hurry, he might be in trouble." Jin points out, the hospital thing giving him bad vibes. Now it's clear to him why Yoongi hasn't come home yet after the boy asked them to go ahead while he'll catch up earlier.

"But we just got here." Jungkook whines even though he's been at the stepbrothers' mansion for three hours now. Jin decided to pull his stubborn ass by the ear and dragged him outside. He couldn't stand the kid sometimes. Someone should teach him manners.

○○○○

"You texted my brother? That's great! Now he'll be the one to call the police for me." The guy who now has one injured arm and leg blurts out with sarcasm.

Let's just assume that Yoongi was still delirious after finding out what exactly happened and was not able to calm down still. Jimin on the other hand, clutched Yoongi's phone in his hands slightly intimidated but was able to remain confident regardless. Taehyung came back just seconds ago and watched the whole exchange as he distanced himself from the two just to be sure.

"I said I was going to stop you!" Jimin reasoned, pushing his hair back by brushing through it with his fingers repeatedly due to stress. And the sight might have calmed Yoongi a bit, a tiny bit.

"Look, let's just settle this peacefully, okay?" He looks at Yoongi who's still giving him a deadly glare and continued.

"Okay. I'll be paying for everything while your older brother signs the papers. He brings you home and then you rest properly. If you do, the injuries will heal in a week and the casts would be removed. Just enough time for you to do whatever it is you do to bring honor to the school!" Jimin finishes in exaggeration.

Yoongi's glare subsides and instead he replaces it with a judging stare.

"I swear that's what the doctor said."

The oldest in the room rolled his eyes while Taehyung face palmed. Jimin just couldn't stop being foolish even at crucial times like this.

"I want my lawyer." Yoongi tries to insist, Jimin shook his head sideways as he strongly refuses. Does his plan not sound good to Yoongi?

"I think I need to go pee." Taehyung cuts the tension in the air and left the room without waiting for any approval. Their heads turned to the door closing and Jimin senses Taehyung's growing anxiety.

"You did this for him?" Yoongi decides to ask out of the blue.

"What's with the sudden interview?" Jimin crosses his arms and smirked as he continued to stand still on the foot of the hospital bed.

"Don't sass me."

"Meanie. I thought you loved me." Younger pouted, remembering the moments where Yoongi would randomly flirt with him.

"That was before you tried to kill me."  The older deadpans.

"So it's a no?"

"I want to kill you now."

Jimin chuckled, wiping away a few nonexistent tears. Him and Yoongi will never get along.

"With only one working arm and leg? Yeah, good luck with that."

"I'm the victim here, you should be nice to me." Yoongi guilt-trips, trying to sound vulnerable. Although it probably won't work on Jimin. The boy hates him, anyone would be able to notice.

"Nice is a strong word, you should know." Jimin retorts, proving his hate for Yoongi.

"So it is for him." Yoongi concluded and ended the conversation by unwrapping himself from the sheets. If anything is going on with Jimin and that other guy, Taehyung was it? he shouldn't care and will never do. Min Yoongi is chill and carefree. That's how it's suppose to work.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked, reluctantly moving closer to see if the male needed any help.

"Just get me a wheelchair." Yoongi grunted as he slowly lifts his injured leg. Jimin shows a disapproving look. "And let you get the police? No thank you."

Yoongi sighs in distress and pointed his lips to his injured body parts, Jimin's eyes following every move. "Do you really think I'd go far? I just wanna get some fresh air, it's suffocating in here." The older says and Jimin snorted, trying to restrain himself from laughing. Yoongi shakes his head in disbelief.

"You think it's funny? You're the one who did this." Despite him getting mad Jimin still couldn't prevent his giggles. It was so adorable that Yoongi almost wanted to join him, but only if they were laughing at something else and not at his broken bones.