THIRTEEN

"That was so cool!" Jimin cheered quietly as they made their way towards Yoongi's room.

"Yeah it was, wasn't it?" The older beams, matching Jimin's expression. "Though I highly recommend that you don't copy what I just did."

Jin hopes the younger would heed his word because Yoongi obviously didn't. If he was there, Namjoon probably wouldn't even be able to raise himself from the ground. He grimaced after remembering the times he got Yoongi out of his messes. But Jimin on the other hand, whose supposedly an angel and the opposite of Yoongi, wouldn't dare do anything, right?

"Never..." Jimin speaks, ...again. The incident with Yoongi would be his first and last, hopefully. Thank goodness the male had taken it lightly than he had imagined and did not file a charge against him.

They stopped at Yoongi's door and Jin lets the younger stride into the room. He waits for it to close before going back downstairs to party and relieve some stress.

Yoongi turns his head around from the computer once he heard his door click. His expression instantly changing from calm to euphoric after discovering it was Jimin who entered his room. The male was currently sitting in front of his desktop on the other side of the spacious bedroom clicking on some random articles related to sports. Next to Yoongi was a vacant seat. Jimin assumed it was for him, how sweet.

"Hey kitten." Yoongi greets mischievously while Jimin sits down on the empty chair.

"Hey paps." The younger retorts.

Yoongi frowns playfully. "Yah! I was trying to sound cool. You make it look like I'm an old person."

"Just wanna let you know that I did not like your little prank earlier."

"It wasn't even a prank." The older mumbles, his shoulder subtly touching Jimin's.

Jimin inserts the flash drive from his pockets and takes the mouse from Yoongi. The younger then starts to look for the file when he notices Yoongi twitching in pain from his peripheral vision. He gazes at the older and sees the male looking at his foot which was rested uncomfortably on the floor.

"I'll just look for the video and then we can transfer on your bed."

The younger felt like he's being watched so he swiveled back to Yoongi only to see him smirking his way and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bed huh?" Yoongi teased.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" The older widens his grin.

"That look, it's disturbing." Jimin glared and went back to handling the computer.

Yoongi snickers before perking up.

"Oh! I just remembered, my cast would be taken off by Sunday."

"That's great." Jimin says subconsciously.

"Promise me you'd be here that day."

"Yeah, yeah." The other responds lazily.

Yoongi huffs and reaches his right hand out to Jimin whose eyes was still on the screen. "Promise." He commands sternly.

The younger strays away from the computer and looks at him with a raised brow.

"Really? And aren't we suppose to use our pinkies?" Jimin mused.

"It's more serious this way." Yoongi pouted and shoved his hand to Jimin. "This is how businessmen get rich." He reasons, Jimin looks at him weirdly.

"Well, I'm not gonna do it."

"Would you rather have me kiss you instead?"

"..."

Jimin sighed and grumbles, shaking the other's hand. "Fine, whatever."

"You hesitated." Yoongi speaks suddenly.

"Did not." Jimin counters. Yoongi's just making up things now.

"You'd be more believable without the blush on your cheeks."

"Liar." The younger spats at the male's teasing.

"I'm the liar?"

Yoongi breathes out a sarcastic laugh while Jimin looks down on the keyboard.

"It's not like I'm the only one with a blush anyway."