EIGHTEEN

The moon has come to its peak in the deepest of the night. It's light shining through the window and reflecting into the silk sheets, where the newlyweds took their time exploring each other's body with the use of their tongues. Along with subtle touches especially on both male's sensitive parts.

Yoongi untied the knot on the younger's robe. His half naked state finding its way to make the other whimper in need.

"Kitten's impatient." Yoongi growls, leaving open-mouthed kisses on the boy's exposed neck. His breath tickling the other's ear and sending a tingled sensation.

"Get on with it already."

The older male grabbed his husband's thick, smooth thighs before squeezing them with desire.

"You don't get to tell me what to do."

The aggression emits a loud moan from the one underneath.

"W-what did you say?" His husband says in an authoritative tone albeit his jagged voice.

"N-nothing, my prince."

Yoongi grins sheepishly and glides his hands higher on the younger's bare thighs-wait a minute.

This is too far forward. Let's back up a bit.

Jimin tried to steady his breaths as he ran pass the classrooms filled with students.

He felt his legs becoming weaker due to over exertion and came to an abrupt stop, clutching the hem of his shirt. One of his hands traveled upwards to feel his pacing heart. The boy's conscience knew it was not because of running.

"Jimin!" He hears a pair of shoes squeaking against the tiled floor behind him and a voice he recognized clearly.

The said male slows down and stops once he had reached Jimin's back. The other took a step forward, ready to flee again. But before Jimin even knew it, Yoongi had him pinned against the lockers. His long arms trapping Jimin's small frame in between his.

"You're testing my patience." Yoongi gives him a stern gaze. Jimin's eyes fought back.

"Pinned against the lockers. Classic." Jimin snickers. He nervously shuts his mouth as he notices Yoongi's face nearing his.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin's grip on his shirt tightened at the older's deep voice.

"What do you think?" He mocks. "Mr. Popular?"

The younger's stare faltered at the sight of Yoongi glancing down at his lips. The male doesn't even look like he's paying attention to what the boy was saying. Yoongi absentmindedly lets his desire gain control over his actions and kissed Jimin.

He deepens the contact and Jimin whimpers under his hold. They could both hear each other's deep breaths at the little breaks they took every second. Yoongi pushed his body to Jimin who gasped before strongly removing himself away from him.

"Stop kissing everybody!"

Yoongi becomes wide-eyed after being unexpectedly yelled at. So this was about that stupid kiss he never wanted. The male almost laughed at the younger whose assumingly jealous for nothing but the glare he received was enough for him to just hold it in.

Jimin pushes him one last time with lesser force before running off again. The boy was too immersed in his emotions that he failed to hear the janitor calling out his name along with a warning.

"Hey! Jimin! No running in the-"

"Ahhh!" He shrieks.

Jimin slips on the still wet corridor and lands painfully on his butt. Yoongi immediately comes to his aid.