SIX

Yoongi remained calm even after being able to defeat the virtual zombies miraculously with only one working arm. He couldn't just jump around the bed like he would usually do when playing against Jin. He would never play versus Jungkook, it'll just lower his self-confidence.

Speaking of the two, Yoongi was left alone on his home on a school day while Jin and Jungkook attend classes. His father and Jin's mom or better said, their parents are out on a business trip like usual and the maids are downstairs doing their jobs. He had no one to joke around or pick on so it was pretty much  boring.

And all of this was Jimin's fault. He reminded himself.

Although Yoongi showed massive emotions of mostly anger towards him, he didn't actually resent Jimin that much. The injury will heal in a week and the boy properly took care of the payments, seems fair to him. But just having the younger around and seeing his reaction everytime something unexpected happens might have added an extra spice to his already awesome life.

Yoongi threw the game controller on the side table before hearing a knock on his door. He looks down on his phone and saw the time.

3:00 pm, must be Jin. Ah, finally.

The door opens and Yoongi anticipates for his brother to come in only to see a weirdly familiar strand of scarlet hair.

"Surprise!"

"What the fuck?!"

Yoongi's mood depleted even more after seeing Jimin appear from behind the wooden door and jumped in front of him.

"Security!" He exclaims immediately. Jimin gave him a raised brow, indicating he found the male's action crazy and then looked around Yoongi's room. Jimin ignored his obnoxious yells and started fiddling with his own bag.

"What are you doing?!" Yoongi frantically questions the boy who keeps looking for something in his baggage. The older looked like he was about to be murdered and the fact that his body's defenseless made him panic even more. "Jin!"

It took a couple of moments for the said male to come in to his younger brother's bedroom, looking confused with his headphones on.

"What's your problem?" Jin asked nonchalantly.

"Him!" Yoongi pointed at Jimin whose face beamed after retrieving a notebook from his bag.

Jin 'tsked' and told him about Jimin wanting to come here and take care of him until he recovers, which made it even more questionable for Yoongi because in no way Jimin would say that.

"I would." Jimin spoke in the middle of their conversation.

"What an angel." Jin compliments the youngest in the room. "Anyway, I was tired and forgot to tell you but you get it, right?" He adds and leaves the room. Yoongi scoffed, he knows Jin loves him but the older could be so gullible at times.

His eyes followed Jimin who took a seat in front of his desk, where Yoongi kept his laptop and other gadgets. The younger puts his notebook down and began scribbling.

"What are you doing?"

"Homework."

Yoongi was shocked of Jimin's sudden indifference towards him but decided to not show it. At least now he'll have someone to annoy.

"Here."

"What?" Jimin snapped to Yoongi's direction. The older chuckled.

"I meant, what are you doing here?"

"Didn't Jin hyung already told you?"

Yoongi raised a skeptical look and Jimin waits for him to continue.

"We both know that's not true."

Jimin stopped writing and swiveled the chair to face Yoongi while crossing his arms. He just wanted to be left in peace and do what he came here for.

"What?" He bluntly asks.

"Remember the kiss?"

"Kiss?" Jimin tries to act dumb but Yoongi could see right through his flushed face.

"Did you come back for more?" Yoongi teased and the younger stood up in rage. Jimin can't believe he even managed to endure a minute with the male.

"I'm trying to be nice here but you're testing my patience." He says, agitated with how Yoongi was behaving. His 'fans' at campus might like it but he ain't one of them.

The other male pouted and faked a sad expression to Jimin. "I was just messing around."

"Then quit it."

Jimin went back to his notes with a still red face and gave Yoongi a quick glare after hearing him chuckle in the background.

Both of them still couldn't forget yesterday's interaction and while it was funny to Yoongi (who probably already kissed millions before), it bugged Jimin to no end. He still can't believe that he had done it even if it's out of impulse. The two of them doing such thing seemed so far-fetched until yesterday. And the crazy part is that he didn't puke. Maybe because he had kissed someone before and the experience helped although he can't remember much of the details. This one time with Yoongi will probably haunt him forever.

Just when he thought everything was gonna be fine now, Yoongi speaks up again.

"Did you at least liked it?"

Jimin groaned and slumped back on the leather chair. Taehyung was right, Yoongi might never leave him alone. "No."

"Liar." Yoongi spats amusingly.

"Am not."

"Are to."

Jimin rolled his eyes, the thing he's been consistent at everytime he's with Yoongi. "Prove it."

Yoongi nods in a slow pace, morphing a thinking expression.

"Telling Jin it was an accident and leaving out the part where you purposely took my brakes." The older grinned, claiming victory.

"I didn't mean it." Jimin counters although it was not very reasonable. "That's why I'm here ya' know."

"And you're not doing a great job right now. Being cold towards me? Really?"

Jimin huffed offended and sits up straight. "Can I do anything for you?" The younger whips his lashes and feigned a sweet voice towards Yoongi. Now this one is definitely gonna make the younger gag.

'Damn he's cute.' The other thinks.

"Blow me off."

The younger face palms in dismay. His plan on appealing to Yoongi is turning into a failure just because they couldn't treat each other right.

"Aren't you suppose to help me?" Yoongi drops a rhetorical question after seeing Jimin's reaction. "I knew you should have gone to prison instead."

He jokes but the entire thing isn't funny to Jimin at all. The older just reminded the male of why he was here in Yoongi's room even though he can't stand the guy. With his brain finally functioning and a new determination within himself, Jimin smiled though it looked creepy for Yoongi.

"I'm gonna take care of you so well you're gonna forget I even tried to kill you."