bound souls

bound souls

❝I feel safe whenever I'm with you both

I feel safe whenever I'm with you both.

Nova Ragnar was put in the orphanage when she was just eight years old. She always kept to herself, but was always bothered by two children who wanted to earn her trust and become friends with her. She didn't want friends, she didn't even think she'd need them, but in the end she did.

She spent her whole life hiding behind Alina and Mal, she let them protect her from bullies, help her through nightmares, they did everything for her and she would be eternally grateful.

But as they all grew older, both girls separated from Mal who joined the first army a few months before they did. They became map makers, when they arrived at the camp that's when everything went downhill.

cast!
━━━❃━━━

━ NOVA RAGNAR ━【 Lily James 】 ❝To the moon and back

NOVA RAGNAR
Lily James
❝To the moon and back.❞

jessie mei li, alina starkov ben barnes, aleksander morozova archie renaux, malyen oretsev freddy carter, kaz brekker simon sears, ivanjulian kostov,  fedyor amita suman, inej ghafa kit young,  jesper fahey daisy head, genya safin zoë wanamaker, b...

ben barnes, aleksander morozova
archie renaux, malyen oretsev
freddy carter, kaz brekker
simon sears, ivan
julian kostov,  fedyor
amita suman, inej ghafa
kit young,  jesper fahey
daisy head, genya safin
zoë wanamaker, baghra

the most powerful thing in the world is love

is love. love conquers everything, but sometimes it doesn't work the way you want it to, sometimes it is difficult to get over the fears or get over the power of being in control.

━━━❃━━━
DISCLAIMER

This book is a polygamy relationship book meaning the practise or custom of having more that one girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband at the same time. But they know about the other partner and is absolutely fine with it it's a lifestyle. Also, you maybe confused about her powers and how she controls it, but that will all be explained within chapters!

WARNINGS – This book may or may not have mature themes to the book such as sexual content, death, manipulation, violence, panic attacks. If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable, I've warned you. You can leave.

I DON'T OWN – I don't own the shadow and bone, the franchise, events, plot, the original characters. They all belong to the original authors/creators. All rights are reserved!

I DO OWN – However I do own Nova and possibly other characters I might add. I also own the way how I'm gonna change some stuff about the original plot, I'll probably change it as time goes by.

GRAPHICS – Please don't take the graphics that belong to me or anyone who would love to create some for this book! In case you might be wondering what I use gifs, PicsArt, Pinterest and Tumblr. This is what other might use too.

TUMBLR – If you are here from my Tumblr page then hi! Welcome to the start of my book, this book will also be posted on Tumblr for the people who don't have Wattpad! So wether you want to read it here or on Tumblr then that is for you to decide it will all be exactly the same! Thank you for the support!

NEW SETTING OUT – I got the idea from -etherealstars -etherealstvrs check her out! I also got permissions, if you like it I'd ask before I do it! Love you babes!

COVER MADE BY – This beautiful cover was made by the most talented graphic maker -WORKOFGOD thanks again! ❤️