Nightmare ( Part 2 )

( Before I get started on this chapter I just wanna let you guys know that I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm currently up at 4:01 in the morning updating this for y'all and another part is that I can't sleep so ya anyway now moving on to this chapter )

* Last time on Adopted by Why Don't we: I tried with all of my power to get myself back onto the ground and stop myself for going inside the tent I just couldn't get myself to... *

// Charlotte's POV //

I'm telling you guys I really wanted to stop because I really didn't want to go inside of this tent and because I had this really bad gut feeling inside of my stomach or maybe it was the cancer tumour that I have but I'm telling you allege butterflies that I had was making me feel more sick than I already was.

About five minutes go by and I float inside a room which had a lot of mirrors even more mirrors than uncle Zachy had in his room.

At this point I started crying because no matter how loud I called out for the guys, dad and jojo I couldn't see them anywhere.

Thump! My feet hit the floor hard as I slowly but hesitant I pick myself up before your could say how much you love the guys the lights flicker off and creepy laughing is all that I could hear which made me really start crying and panic, I think anyone my age will to because this is something someone my age should never have to see in their dreams.

I quickly shut my eyes as I wish for all of this over.

* Third persons view *

As charlotte stood there with her eyes shut
tight a slow but steady tall figure makes it's way over to her little did she know that the tall figure was her so called father who never wanted anything to do with here in the first place.

Before you knew it she felt a sharp pain go through her check.

" You little piece of shit you were a mistake you hear me A MISTAKE!! You are ruining not only Jonah's career but the rest of the boys to no one loves you no one will"

At the point charlotte can't help but cry and let tears hit the ground.

Is it the true ? Was she really a mistake ? Is she really ruining the guys careers ? All of these questions were running through her head and may I say no 3 year old should ever have to think these thoughts but because wot her father she can't help but wonder.

// Charlotte's POV//

No it can't be true dad loves me all of the guys do Jonah love him he is my older brother and said he will keep me save.

I'm not a mistake I'm not a failure I'm only 3 there's so much that I have yet to learn but still I can't help but wonder why my life must me this why I wish I could just be with mum up where ever she may be just in her arms again.

I continue to let the rivers flow I start to feel someone shake me and telling me to wake up.

( Authors note)
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes I know I haven't update in a while which I'm sorry about but I have been so busy with school but since my country got put back into lockdown cause of a recent delta outbreak I will be updating more frequently so keep an eye out for new chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Hope y'all are well and staying safe out there

Lots of love 🥺💛
~ Kita