Nightmare

* Third person's POV *

Charlotte and the boys were all still asleep dreaming about ... actually who knows what they are all dreaming. But if I had to guess Jonah is probably dreaming about Starbucks and Haryy potter, Zach's probably dreaming about firetrucks and fighting fires, Jack he is dreaming about his gorgeous beautiful daughter Lavender. Corbyn on the other hand well theres not much to say he is just being Corbyn the bean he is and dreaming about space and well Daniel on the other hand well his dream was everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean it was all over the show.

Well you guys are probably thinking if the boys are dreaming about all of those things that what on earth is charlotte dreaming about ? that my friends is a great question and one that I can answer.

I'm afraid that her dream isn't good like the guys all I can say is that the dream that she was having isn't a dream its real life.

Its kind of hard for me to explain but I will try and give you a point of view from Charlottes dream and hopeful you guys understand what I mean by " kinda hard" to explain.

// Charlotte's POV //

* Charlottes Dream *

I am currently walking around what look to me a carnival except there's absolutely no one and I mean no one in sight, As I am walking around trying to find an exist I just end up back in the same spot where I started.

At this point I start to really freak out it was like I was trapped in one spot forever.

I stop for a minute and do some breathes like normal but then something catches my eye a red and white striped tent that was tall as a giraffe it was the only tent out of the whole carnival to have lights on it which seemed off to me since out of all places tent just had to be which had fairy lights on it.

I started to walk towards the tent like it was nothing but as I got closer I started to get this gut feeling like something bad is just waiting to happen but as I tried to stop I couldn't it was like a magnetic force pulling me towards the tent closer and closer and the more closer I got the more scared I go as the feeling in my gut only grew.

Once I made it to the tent my feet hit the ground and as they did I got really bad ground shock and just so you know it hurt.

As I'm standing outside of the tent doorway decided weather or not I should enter and may I remind you all that I'm thinking this while I'm shaking in my boots.

It's like my body is suddenly lifted up off of the ground and slowly made it was inside of the tent while I tried with all of the power that I had to stop myself but no matter what I did I was just floating.

( Authors note )

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately I have been really busy with playing catch up on school work I never knew that my first year being senior would be such a pain.

As well as that I have been busy with the program that I go to which helps with how to deal with anxiety and some ways of how you can focus on just being yourself and not letting anxiety take control of you and your thoughts which for experience I can tell you is hard to do but this is why I'm going to this program to learn more about anxiety and more ways on how to cope with it.

Thanks for understanding.

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and I will upload the part 2 of this chapter pretty soon so keep an eye out for that.

Don't forget to comment and vote as well.

Love you guys 💙

( Word count 671 )