Chipotle and Starbucks

// Zach's POV // 

Jack and I were just doing a live stream on my instagram when all of a sudden I hear the door handle stat to move. 

For a second I thought that it was Daniel, Corbyn or Jonah messing around but they would have opened the door by now so I finally remember  that we have Charlotte. 

So Jack and I deiced to end the live stream since we haven't told our fans about Charlotte yet and that we adopted her yet because we are letting her get used to us a bit more and when she is ready we will tell our fans. 

" Jonah and Corbyn told me to tell you guys to get ready because we are going to Chipotle for dinner and then after that we are going to go to Starbucks to get a drink". 

"Okay" 

After that she said that she is going to go and find Daniel aka her dad and tell him the same thing. 

// Daniel's POV // 

I was in my room talking to my mum on face time when I heard Charlotte looking for me. 

So I called out to her and said " I'm in my room princess" my mum had a confused look on her face. 

Charlotte finds my room and came in and said " Jonah and Corbyn told me to tell you  to get ready because we are going to Chipotle for dinner and then after that we are going to go to Starbucks to get a drink" 

" Okay thank you princess" she was about to head back down stairs when I said " Charlotte I want you to meet someone" . 

Without any further a do Charlotte came back into my room and sat on my lap. 

" Charlotte this is my mum, mum this is Charlotte the boys and I adopted her yesterday". 

" Hi Charlotte you so cute who agreed to be her father ?" 

" I did mum" 

" Honey, I am so happy for you how old is she ?" 

" She is 3 " 

" Awww you would have to bring her when you come home or come to visit on your breaks" 

" Was already planning on it" 

" Dad can I call her nana ?" 

As she says that I see a smile pop up on my mums face. 

" ummm ..... excuse me please can I call you nana ?" 

" Yes Darling you can" 

" Thank you " 

" Don't worry about it Darling " 

" Mum Charlotte and I have to go now to get ready to go out" 

" Yes don't keep 4 hungry teen boys waiting" 

" K talk to you soon mum" 

" Okay "

 " Love ya bye " 

" Love ya too bye " 

// Charlotte's POV // 

Dads mum is nice I am so glad that she is letting me call her nana. 

I wait for dad to get ready. 

Once he is ready he picks me up and carry's me to my room and helps me get dressed. 

We looked at each other and laughed because we are matching but you know his my dad and i'm his daughter so we are goals. 

This is what we wore