Monday = Fun Day ( Part 2 )

// Jack's POV//

I really really want to ask Sophie if she wants to go on a date with me sometime this week but I would have to ask Daniel first since he is her cousin and he doesn't want to see her hurt.

** 10 minutes latter **

// Zach's POV //

At the moment I am on a marry go round with Charlotte while Jonah,Daniel,JackCorbyn and Sophie go on some of the rides and a roller coaster.

** 5 minutes latter **

Charlotte and I just got off the marry go round.

I saw that Charlotte had a great big smile on her face but that all seemed to change.

When his oldish looking guy come up to Charlotte and said " I knew that you would only get in their way".

I looked over at Charlotte and saw that she was about to start crying.

" Aww toughen up Charlotte I knew you were always weak".

At this point Charlotte is balling her eyes eyes out with cold tears they were streaming down her face like a water fall.

" Look I don't know who you are but you need to leave us alone okay and second of all Charlotte is not weak she is strong and no she will not get in our way".

The older guy was about to say something when all of a sudden he got cut off by a familiar vice except they had an  angry tone in their voice which said " Dad what are you doing here?".

That's when I noticed that it was Jonah no wonder why it sounded familiar.

// Charlotte's POV//

I can't believe that I am face to face with that guy I once called my  ' Dad' was standing right in front of me.

He looked me up and down like I was his pray then he looked me straight in the eyes and said " I knew you would only get in their way".

ZaChY said something to him and all I was doing was crying.

My once called father was about to say something when we heard a familiar voice with an angry tone in their voice which said " Dad what are you doing here ?".

Thats when I realised it was Jojo's voice.

As soon as saw soon as I saw him and the rest of the boys I ran straight to Jonah and gave him a great big hug he picked me up and I was still crying.

// Jonah's POV //

Daniel,Jack,Corbyn, Sophie and I just finished the ride we were on and we were walking to the place where we had to meet Zach and Charlotte for lunch.

When I saw someone I thought I wouldn't see agin .... MY FATHER!!!!!

Oh and would you look at this he is drunk.

Nothing that is a surprise to me or something that is new to me.

As soon as Charlotte saw me come with the rest of the boys she ran up to me while crying and hugged me so I picked her up and told her that everything was going to be alright.

I hugged her for awhile then I passed charlotte to Daniel so that I can handle our drunk father.

// Conversation between Jonah and his dad //

Jonah
Dad what are you doing here ?
Mark ( Jonah and Charlotte's dad in this story )
I came to enjoy the fair until I ran into that little brat who ruined everything for us

He said while pointing at Charlotte who was in Daniel's arm crying with her head barried in her adopted dads chest.

Jonah
Okay first of all dad you are drunk second she is not a brat okay she is your beautiful daughter who you Cleary didn't want thirdly she didn't ruin everything for us
Mark
Jonah I am not drunk and she did ruin everything for us