4 years of Why Don't We

Hey guys, so this is not a chapter just a quick authors note 👻

HAPPY 4 YEARS TO THE BOYS!!

I honestly can't believe it's been exactly 4 years sense the boys got together to form the band not only are they known in American but also WORLD WIDE!!

I'm honestly so proud that of how they have came over these past 4 years from only starting out with taking you tour to 2 years later form only starting out to sold out stadiums Worldwide!!

I'm so glad that I am apart of the Limelight Family.

I have meet so many and made so many new friends through the boys music.

They have saved so many lives out their including mine as well.

On that note they have also touch so many lives out there and have helped so many fans out there of all ages through their darkest times.

They were/still are their light that leads them out of the dark.

I can't wait for many many more years of Why Don't We to come cause it's going to be THE REVALUATION OF WHY DONT WE!

Imma say this one more time HAPPY 4 YEARS OF WHY DONT WE!!

They went from cute boy band to not only hot but SEXY ROCK MAN BAND!!

Follow my Instagram: @kiwikidseavey for some why don't we content,edits and updates on all of my books love y'all!! ♥️

See you guys in the next chapter!!

Be kind to one another!! 🦋
( Word count 250 )

Be kind to one another!! 🦋( Word count 250 )