White Room

" Never give up what you love"

// Corbyn's POV //

So Charlotte just got taken for her surgery and I'm currently on my phone talking with the other boys to tell them what going on right now and to talk to them to pass time by as well.

At some point I ended up going to sleep.

* 1 hour and a half passes by brought to you by Daniel's Apple juice *

I woke up to someone saying my name I looked up and saw that Charlotte had just came out and back in the room from surgery.

I kept what I told Daniel so I texting him saying that Charlotte is out of Sugery he didn't reply back but my guess is that he is sleeping right now and so are all of the other boys.

After texting Daniel I put my phone in my pocket.

About 5 minutes I look over to Charlotte and see her wide awake she looks around the room for awhile then I notice her breathing start to get faster and faster.

I got up from where I was currently siting which was on the couch that was in her room and wait over to where her bed was and sat on the chair that was beside the bed.

I placed my Hand on top of her hand she was taken back but then she turned and faced me and her breathing starting to go make to normal.

// Charlotte's POV//

I woke up inside of a white room I started to panic my breathing started to get faster and faster until I felt a hand on my hand and looked to my right hand side to be face to face with Corbyn.

I quickly calm myself down once I was calm I asked Corbyn where I was and he said I was in the hospital still and In has just came out of surgery 5 minutes ago I nodded.

* Next day *

// Daniel's POV //  

I woke up to the sun light hitting directly in my face I groan as I sit up and check my phone and saw that it was already 2:00 pm wait... 2.00 pm HOLY SHIT I say to myself I quickly get out of bed and get dressed and head down stairs. 

As I was walking down stairs something felt off to me cause it was rather quiet for a change when it's normally really loud. 

When I got down stairs I saw that none of the other boys where down there which was weird because they would normally be down here at this time well by normally I meant Jonah. 

I slowly make my way over to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge and opened a new bottle of apple juice. 

I was about to head back out of the kitchen when something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. 

It was a note on the counter. 

I make my way over to the counter and read the note. 

" Morning or should we say afternoon Danny Phantom ( sorry Zach made me add that in  there ) If you wake up and you see that none of us are there is because we went to the  hospital to go and see Charlotte because Corbyn texted us all last night saying that Charlotte was out from surgery and that she woke up he also mentioned that she was asking for you and Jonah as soon as she woke up. We didn't wake you up because we all thought you needed some good sleep sorry not sorry bro. But once you wake up you might wanna come down to the hospital and come and see how she is doing and maybe switch out with Corbyn and stay the night with her tonight since she is your daughter (P.s Jonah is fine with you doing so he will stay the night with her another day and they will have some brother and sister time). See ya when you get here Love ya bro Signed Jonah, Jack and Zachary. 

After I read the note that they had left I went back upstairs and packed a small bag since I will be staying over night with her tonight once I packed what I needed I got my shoes on and made my way to Charlotte's room and grabbed her favourite blanket and her teddy bear then headed back down stairs and grabbed my keys and double checked that I had my phone with me. 

I got into my car and before I knew it I was on my way. 

( A/N Don't worry I'm On my way heheheh sorry I had to add that ) 

( Authors Note ) 

Hey guys long time no see hahhah but on the real though it has been awhile. 

Sorry that I haven't been updating as much as I should be I have been busy with school work and right now I'm having a bit of a hard time as well right now. 

But I promise I will try my best to update daily chapters for you guys weather I'm on morning break, lunch break I will update and make/work on new chapters for you guys. 

on that note before I go and head off to sleep since it's quiet late for me and I should be in bed asleep since I have school tommorow ( sorry about my spelling I  suck at spelling ) I just want to quickly thank you all for 10.0k Reads it means so much to me you have no idea. 

I love writing these books for you guys and it makes me happy that you guys enjoy my books and want new chapters it is my sun shine on a rainy day. 

( Don't forget to always smile and be yourself and never change for anyone no matter what! If you ever need someone to talk to or a friend feel free to message me :D )

Untill the next chapter......

C YA :D

- Kita 

( word count 1016 )