Morning

( Perviously on Adopted by Why Don't We: '' Love you too babygirl'' I say to her as Ieave a kiss on her forehead and before I know it I'm out like a light.)

// Jonah's POV //

This morning I woke up and got ready and got ready to head out back to the hostpital to spend some time with my sister.

After I got ready I headed out to the car and stopped on the way to get breakfast for both daniel and charlotte because I don't know about you guys but I hate eating hosptial food.

I also stopped at Starbucks to get daniel and I a coffee.

Then after about a 15 minute drive I arrived at the hosptial I turn off the car and grab both my phone and wallet as well as for my keys then hop out and make sure i get the food and drinks from the back.

I head up to the room which she is staying in and as I head inside I see both Daniel and her in each others arms it was the cutest thing I have seen so I took a quick picture then set the food a coffee down and set on the couch which was in the room and went on my phone scrolling through instergram an dliking some fan edits unitl Charllotte or Daniel woke up.

As I wait for either of them to wake up I scroll through my phone and like a couple fan edits.

About five or tens minutes go by before Daniel wakes up.

// Daniel's pov //

As I start to wake up and slowly open my eyes I noticed that Jonah was sitting in the room scrolling through his phone.

I sit up on the bed carefully and slowly trying no to wake charlotte up in the process cause after everything she has been through and is currently going through she needs rest and if I'm being honest this is actually the most sleep she has gotten while we have been in hospital.

I thought that Jonah would be at the meeting with the rest of the boys today.

" Good morning Daniel and before you ask the meeting got pushed back for another day so I decided to come here and spend the day with you too" Jonah said before I could get a word or even a sentence to leave my mouth.

I reply back with saying good morning as Jonah hands me a coffee that he had got from Starbucks as well as some breakfast I thank him and take a sip from the coffee before putting it off to the side table which was beside the bed.

We then talked about how charlotte was doing and if there were any changes as well as talked about some new ideas for some music videos as well as for some new songs.

Before we knew it we started hearing someone crying.

// authors note 📝 //

Hey guys sorry it had been awhile since the last time that I updated and published a new chapter but I have been busy with school as well as that it's my 2nd last year of high school. Also I have been quite busy outside of school with sports family and overall my mental health just not being the best.

But I'm back and I will try to update my books as daily as I can.

Sorry for the short chapter the next one would be much longer I have been sick for the past 2 days going onto 3 so I have been bored out of my mind while resting up in bed.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you guys are enjoying the journey of charlotte.

See you next time on adopted by why don't we!

( word count 632 )