Home sweet home

// Charlotte's POV //

As the car pulls up to the boys house my jaw instantly drops.

" You guys seriously live here dad ?" I ask my dad he just gives a little chuckle.

" yes princess do you like it ?"

" I don't just like it I LOVE IT !!"

My dad and the rest of the boys just laugh.

" What until you see your room and the inside" uncle Zach says.

Jonah unlocks the door and as soon as he opened the door I ran passed him and into the house.

The boys just looked at each other and then started laughing.

" Princess do you want me to show you to your room ?" Dad asked me with a smile.

" Yes please dad"

" Okay then" he picks me up and carries me up the stairs to a door then he puts me down.

As soon as dad opened the door I instantly start to cry.

" What's wrong baby girl ?" Dad ask me.

" Nothing it's just this looks exactly like my old room that I had at my old place before my dad brought me to the orahpange".

After I said that I ran into his arms and said " thank you so much dad" I said while still crying.

" You're welcome princess but it's not me you should be thanking it's Jonah" as soon as he said that I just started crying even more.

" Can we go and find Jonah please dad so that I can thank him ?".

" Yes of corse baby girl let's go find him" dad says and picks me up agin and takes me down stairs to find Jonah.

// Jonah's POV //

I was in the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee like I do every single day when all of a sudden I feel little arms around my legs.

For a minute I thought that it was one of the boys being annoying but as I look down I see Charlotte hugging my legs so I deiced to pick her up and give her a proper hug because my hugs are scientifically proven to be the best hugs Ever by myself and lots of our fans.

As I am hugging her she says this to be " Thank you so much Jonah I love my room its like the one that I had at my old house when I was three".

She says as she starts to cry a bit.

I hate seeing her cry it just reminds me what kind of person my father was to her.

" Its all right Charlotte and your welcome".

We stayed hugging each other for about 5 minutes nearly 6 but Corbyn came into the kitchen saying that we are heading out to get Chipotle and then after that stop at Starbucks and get a drink from there.

When something that Charlotte said really surprised Corbyn and I.

" My older brother who I gave the nickname JoJo to really loved going to Starbucks especially early in the mornings because he wakes up early and because he is so in love with coffee that he could probably get married to it" after she said that Corbyn told me that he wanted to talk with me.

I knew what was coming but I just said " Okay sure".

So I put Charlotte down and told her to go and find the rest of the boys.

// Corbyn's POV //

I came into the kitchen to see Jonah and Charlotte both hugging each other with tears in both of their eyes.

I was standing there for about 5 minutes and they were still hugging.

It has nearly been 6 minutes and Jonah and Charlotte are still hugging so I deiced to tell them that we are going to go to Chipotle and then after that stop at Starbucks and get a drink.

Before Jonah could say something in reply Charlotte said something that both Corbyn and I sister shooked " My older brother who I gave the nickname JoJo to really loved going to Starbucks especially early in the mornings because he wakes up early and because he is so in  love with coffee that he could probably get married to it".

After she said that I thought to myself for a minute and asked Jonah if I could talk to him alone for awhile and eh said " Okay sure".

I could tell that he was nervous.

He put Charlotte down and told her to go and find the rest of the boys so that they can get ready to go.

She replies with a simple " OKay" okay now time for me to speak with Jonah and ask him something.

// Conversation between Corbyn and Jonah //

Corbyn
Okay I can tell that you are nervous Jonah so I am going to ask you this one question
Jonah
Okay
Corbyn
Is Charlotte your little sister ?
Jonah
.........
Corbyn
It's okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
Jonah
Nah it's okay I will tell you
Corbyn
Are you sure dude ?
Jonah
Ya
Corbyn
Okay
Jonah
She is my little and only sister Corbyn when I was growing up I always hated seeing her in pain and go through what she had to with my dad and everything else that was going on in our life
Corbyn
Thanks for telling me Jonah I promise I won't tell the guys I will let You and Charlotte tell them when you guys are ready
Jonah
Thanks Corbyn that means a lot to me
Corbyn
No problem that's what bandmates and friends are for

* End if conversation*

( Authors note 📝 )

Hey 👋 guys sorry that it has taken me a while to update it's just that I have been sick lately but don't worry I am better I have lots of stuff to do for school and other stuff.

I will try and get another chapter out tomorrow and one before I go to school camp on Wednesday.

But if u don't get a chapter out before then it would be on Thursday or Friday or in the weekend.

Thanks for understanding guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell your friends about this book of mine and tell them to tell the family about it.

Thank you 😊 all so much for the support that you guys have been giving me lately it has really helped me to update more of my books for you guys so thank you so much.

Follow me on my instagram for more updates @why_dont_we_limelight_forever!!

Bye 👋 Love ya guys

( word count 1079 )