Chapter 20

I walk to my room and turn on my computer. A few Skype messages pop up at once, and I immediatly dismiss them. I am NOT in the mood to talk to ANY of them. Even Mitch. (Poor guy..... XD) My last conversation with him was the day before we left, and at that time all was well and happy. Well, now it isn't.

"Hey Twi... You on?" I get a message from him and ignore it. I look and see if I have any other messages and see one from Vilen.

"Hi Twi. I'm bored. Do you want to Skype?" he asks. Uuuuhhhhhhhhh... I kinda have wings, magic, and crazy purple hair right now.... What to say... What to say.... I put on a green-blue colored hoodie and think about it. Why not.....

"Uuuhhhhhh... Sure....." I reply. He immediately calls me and I answer, turning my video on.

"WHAT?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TWI?!?!?" He yells as he sees my crazy hair from under the hood, and I immediatly turn my microphone off so he can't hear me. Tucking my hair completely under the hood so he can't see any more of it, I go into great detail explaining how it came to be. As I am "telling" him what happened, he immediatly starts raging and telling me to turn my microphone back on. Huh, I guess he noticed.

I do, and right afterward, I say, "And that's how it happened." He rages and wants me to tell it over again, so once again, I turn off my microphone and call Jackie over. She cautiously steps in the room and sees what I'm doing. All you can see on the screen at this point is Jackie's hand going across the screen and grabbing a hat from my bed. It's a light tan and kinda like a cowgirl hat, and then she squeals because it looks SO awesome on her when she sees herself in the mirror.

     Vilen doesn't notice that the microphone is off yet again, and is calmly watching me. Then we start talking to each other (well, me complimenting Jackie on the hat and telling her she can keep it) and Vilen rages once more. Flit decked to choose this moment to come in to see what the commotion is all about. She sees Vilen on the screen and starts crawling on the floor trying to not be seen. Unfortunately, Vilen could see a dot of yellow moving across the screen in the backround. So basically, a shaking price of fabric moving across the screen. (Christina, I HAD to put that in after we talked about that joke.....) It's really obvious that it is Flit though, because she is the only one that wears a yellow skirt. Vilen rages and I turn my sound back on.

"Yeeeeees?" I ask. As Flit realizes that Vilen can now hear her, she squeaks and scurries out of the screen's view. So, basically a rustle of fabric on the bottom of the screen moving off of it.

"Ok, well I have to go now." Vilen says and I nod. "And say hi to Flit for me!" The call ends, and I look over at Flit.

"Vilen says hi, in case you haven't noticed." I tell her, and she scurries out of the room. Everyone else leaves my room and that's when I get an idea.

"Hey guys? I'm going to go for a flying session." I yell down the hallway. "Anyone want to come?" No one answers, and I open my window and fly out, heading South. As I fly above the city, I see a hotel. I guess I may look through any open windows to see if I can see anything "interesting". My first window is open, with the blinds open as well. I look around and see the one and only Mitch! Wow, what are the odds that I get his room out of everyone on this planet? I mean, it may be an expensive hotel (the guys all have a lot of money) but STILL!

     So, anyway, Mitch was looking at the computer, seeming sad. It looks like he's looking at Skype.... But who's is it? I fly in, landing softly on the carpet. Hey, this isn't stalking- he knew that there were beings around this area that can fly, so he should have closed the window! I make my way over to the bed, and sit down calmly on it. He is watching my Skype page and is waiting for my reply. Whoops..... He looks sad, and mournful when he realizes that I'm not going to reply.

"You know, I AM right here..." I say, and he turns around, looking shocked. As fast as he could, he slams and locks the window so I can't get back out. Then he stands in front of the window making sure that I can't escape.

"We need to talk," he said, his voice steady. He closes the blinds and comes to sit next to me on the bed.

"Uhhhh... Okay...." I say, and I turn myself to face him.

"Look, Twi, I'm really sorry for what happened back in Canada. I never wanted you guys to feel unwanted. Especially you. Can you ever forgive me?" (AKA FROGive) Mitch says and I slowely nod yes.

"I guess so. I mean, we DO need to get back to our soccer team, and do all of our missing work...." I trail off, and he nods, watching how I react.

"Yeah...." he says, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" he asks.

"Not really......." I say, and he nods, looking disappionted. Then he goes to the window and opens it for me. As I fly over to the window, he comes over and hugs me. I hug him back, and then make my way out of the room. Then I fly away. I look back and see that I had dropped a feather. Whatever. He can have it. He picks it up and looks at me, kind of like he is longing for something. I smile, and turn away and fly home without a second glance back. I crash through my window and a book falls on my head. Whoops.... I get up and put my pajamas on and then go to bed. I am drifting off to sleep an the next thing I know is that it is morning and and a book falls on my head.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while but I've been really busy with a new YouTube channel with Vicky (my identical twin AKA Dash) and PARCC testing

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while but I've been really busy with a new YouTube channel with Vicky (my identical twin AKA Dash) and PARCC testing. :P If any of you guys are taking it, you know how I feel. AKA BORING!!! It takes me less than 20 minutes to finish each test, and the other 70-80 minutes I'm stuck reading a book or telepathically communicating with Vicky. (Yes, we have twinepathy.... :D) I want to thank you all SO much for the 1K reads!!! It really shows me that you guys are enjoying it and that you want more! I am sorry, but I will NOT show you all the YouTube channel name because one of our friends (AKA Vlad) we do not want to know the name. You can send me a private message or comment and I might tell you. :) You are all awesome, and are the reason I write. Love you all!!!

-Chrissy/Twi