Chapter 4

It was math class. Of course we were doing math as we should be, but this math was boring - a basic class review. We have an upcoming test next week and Mrs. Grassypants says we should study. Ha, like I need to. I'm one of those people that actually pays attention during class, so I don't need to study. *sigh* All I do is copy the problems in my notebook to "take notes" but what I'm really doing is doing them in my head so all that shows is the problem and the answer - absolutely no work whatsoever. Yup, totally not suspicious and doesn't look like I'm copying the answers from someone else. Luckily the bell rings and I start off to my locker, ready to actually learn something new today.

 Luckily the bell rings and I start off to my locker, ready to actually learn something new today

     "Class, please be seated." Ms. Horsewald calls. "Welcome back to Science! Let's begin with attendance. Twi?"

     "Here!"

     "Unicity?"

      "Here!"

And on and on she goes, until she reaches, "Flash?" OH NO! He can't be in this class! Great. Now I'll never be able to focus if all I hear is useless chatter. "Class, Flash will be joining our class from now on out. I trust that you will all make him feel welcomed. Everyone, please go stand by the wall while I give you assigned seats. Twi, you're here," she points to a table in the back of the room, just where I DON'T want to be, "and Flash, you're next to her." OH NO! JUST WHEN IT SEEMS IS CAN'T GET WORSE, IT DOES. I try to read my book as Flash comes over, puts his stuff down, and hugs me while squealing like Peony does. I grimace and shrug him off, immediately sitting down in my seat and scooching away from him. Then I raise my book in front of my face and stare at it until we actually start class. As it turns out, I also share the table with Unicity (yay!) and Zoerome.

     "Everyone, to know each other better, we will play a 'get to know you' game. At your table, you will state your name and say three things about you that most people don't know." Yeah this should be easy, because I don't know anyone here besides Unicity.

     "I'll go first!" Flash yells. "My name is Flash Sentry and I am best friends forever with Twi!" He gives me a big hug and I use my hands to tell everyone that, no, that is DEFINITELY not true. Zoerome and Unicity both laugh and tear Flash off me.

     "OK, so two more things about me is that I am very good at protecting Twi," maybe from himself..... "and I also love teasing both Unicity and Twi." Yeah, like I couldn't figure that out.

     "Um... I'll go next..." Unicity says. "My name is Unicity and I love designing and sewing. I am also best friends with Twi, Jackie, Flit, Dash, and Peony. For the third thing about me, is that I am very fashionable and generous." Boy, that's true.

     "I'll go next!" Zoerome says. "My name is Zoerome. I like  crabtree pie and I have a very big nose. I also came here from Canada."

     "Oooh!" Unicity and I sigh. We've always wanted to go to Canada but never had the chance to. The bell rings before I get my turn, but its okay because I didn't want to have to talk anyway. Flash wouldn't have let me talk regardless.

     "OK everyone! Please sit down in a seat while I take attendance

     "OK everyone! Please sit down in a seat while I take attendance." Ms. Horsewald says. I sit down in a seat close to the board. And yes, I am a teachers pet in every class. " She starts calling out names.

     "Unicity?"

     "Here!"

     "Twi?"

     "Here!" And on she continues.

     I don't mind my classmates, that is until she calls out, "Flash?"
     I hear a hearty "here!" from behind me. I glance behind me and see that, sure enough, Flash is in this class. Of course. He is only in ALL my other classes too. Great. So much for avoiding him this year. I turn back around and focus on my book.

     When she is done, she calls out, "Everyone! Please get up and go by the wall while I give you your assigned seats. Twi, you sit here. And Unicity, you sit here, on a diagonal." In the end it turns out that me and Unicity share a table with Phantomic and Signy. Not that bad, I guess. That is, until Phantomic starts talking about her birthday sleepover. And just so all you readers know, I was the only one at the table not invited. So the rest of the period, all I hear is the rest of them talking about the sleepover. Great. I can tell Unicity is sad for me but I know that Phantomic is purposely trying to bother me through the whole thing. She keeps staring at me at the end of each sentence. *sigh.* Just great. I try to focus on the teacher as much as I can, but it's really hard when you have someone staring right at you from the corner of your eye.

We start up more "getting to know you" games - oh please. Like we have no idea who each other are. When it's my turn, the bell rings. Yes! Another time I didn't have to talk! I head to study hall next, excited to see Dash and leave behind Phantomic. It's where all the kids who aren't in orchestra, band, or choir go to "study". Or for us smart kids, we get put in special classes where we do fun activities and almost never study. I can't wait to see what exciting things we do in study hall!

      Hey guys! It me, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone following me! I really appreciate you guys, and will be writing more often, when though school started about two weeks ago

      Hey guys! It me, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone following me! I really appreciate you guys, and will be writing more often, when though school started about two weeks ago. So yeah, be prepared for more updates! And please follow and vote and comment! I would really appreciate to know what you all are thinking! Also, RainbowDashLoyalty is awesome!!!! So love to you all!!!

-TwilightSparkleMagic