Chapter 21

As I wake up, I feel a cool gentle breeze on my face. Wait. That can't be right. I closed my window before I went to bed. I open my eyes and look at the clock- 6am. Oh yeah.. Soccer preatice.... I get up and close my window, and then quickly survey the room for anything out of place or missing, but all I find is a note.

Twi:

We need to talk. I'm really sorry for what I said to you earlier, and I want to make it up to you. Meet me after school behind the oak tree. I'll be waiting.

-Rob

Wow. THAT'S unexpected. Aaaannnndddd.... How does he know where we go to school? Awkward.... I toss the note on the bed and get ready for school. Clothes.... I see that Unicity has taken my clothes I had laid out last night and bedazzled them. They look amazing- glitter, sparkles, and lots of shades of indigo and purple. She has really outdone herself this time! First I tie up my wings with a huge bandage (You know, one of those when you have to wrap something up after getting surgery or something) Then I put the rest of my clothes on and look in the mirror. Wow. I look like a mess. I brush out my hair and put it in a waterfall rope braid, with of course, a matching indigo hair tie. Then I go to my bathroom and wash my face. Then I brush my teeth and look on the counter.

Another present from Unicity. She has given me some makeup now too to go along with my outfit. I put on the eyeshadow and mascara, which (again), is an indigo-purple. Then I head back in my room and gather up my school supplies and soccer uniform. They are all packed up and ready to go, so now I am ready to go downstairs (AKA for those of you who watch Crazy Craft, is downshtaihrs.) and eat breakfast. As I head down the stairs, I notice that Peony and Unicity are still sleeping. Dash comes out of her room, and I nod my head towards their doors. She nods, and we quietly sneak over to Peony's door.

"Hey, up and at 'em! We have practice!" we shout, and there are groans of complaint coming from each room.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm coming!" Unicity shouts, and there is a rustle of fabric complete with a series of running foot steps. Good. Now for Peony.

"Come on, Peony! GET UP!!!" I yell, and she groans again.

"Whazzat? Fivmorminzzzzz..." she says, and drifts off the sleep again. Oh no you don't! Dash and I look at eachother again, and slowly open Peony's door. We sneak inside and go on either side of her bed, careful not to wake her.... yet.... Then we both lift up her blankets on either side and whip them off of her in a split second. She shreaks, and I use my magic to turn on all the lights in her room. (Yes, I am so devious.) Then Dash and I leave the room, letting her get up and get ready for school. Then we head back to Unicity. I knock on her door and I hear a rustle of fabric again.

"Come on in guys!" she yells, and I open the door. I see her standing in front of the mirror, holding a new uniform in her hands.

"Uhhh... Unicity, I know you make awesome clothing, and all... Buuuuuuttt... You might want to make something else.

"Uhhhh.. I didn't make this one..." she trails off. i shrug and motion to the other uniform on her bed.

"Then just use your other uniform." I say, and she nods, packing it up in her bag. I head back out the door and start to head downstairs. Oh, I'm sorry... Downshtaihrs. On my way down, I start to smell waffles. Mmmmm... Flit and Jackie must have made breakfast. On the table I see lots of kinds of syrup, along with peanut butter and apples. Lots and lots of apples. I head to the fridge getting out juice. Looks like it's going to be apple juice... That's all we have. Wow, Jackie, you must REALLY like apples.

I head back to the table and sit down, waiting to eat until everyone else is here. The other come down, and Dash goes to get some juice for herself. When her back is turned I make a glass appear in her seat with the exact same juice she was getting. Turning back around she sees the glass and gives us all a "really?" expression. We all snicker and she sits down. Then we all start to eat.

     Hey guys! Here is another update for you all! Thanks to my friend Catherine (AKA Unicity) for telling me this morning to update again

     Hey guys! Here is another update for you all! Thanks to my friend Catherine (AKA Unicity) for telling me this morning to update again. Everyone of you guys (Yes, Catherine, you too) Are all awesome and I want to thank you guys for all the support! Enjoy this part, and I will update soon again!!! :D

-Chrissy/Twi