Chapter 13

I wake up to the sunrise and open my blinds to enjoy all of the warm rays of sun. The light starts shining in and it all looks magical. It really is SO beautiful. I get dressed and brush my hair before climbing up on the roof. As soon as the first ray of pure sunshine bursts through the clouds, I jump off the roof and glide into the sky. It feels so amazing to be able to fly and I want to enjoy every moment of it.

Unfortunately for me, my flying is still not that good and as I try to do a loop-de-loop I end up getting out of control. I majestically crash into Rob's window, luckily not shattering it. THAT for sure wakes him up. He opens the blinds and sees me get up and brush myself off from the ground below his window. I give a small wave and jump back into the air. Then I hear a scream and, at the same time, a laugh that sounds like it was coming from downstairs. I head to an open window in the kitchen and perch on the sill, ready to take off whenever I need to.

Then I hear the scream again from coming from the hallway, except this time it's a cry of frustration. I cautiously fly into the hallway and see Dash and Preston "fighting". I watch Dash pour a bucket of ice water on Preston and I fly up right away so I don't get wet. Then Preston tries to pour a regular bucket of water on Dash, but she shoots up and avoids all of it. In a flick of her hand, she is holding a ring that was just in Preston's pocket only seconds ago. Sure, it was one of those really weird and confusing 'magic' rings, but she still had it. She loves doing that. Just taking stuff without people noticing and giving it back to them when they finally notice it was gone.

        "Hey!" Preston shouts. "Give my ring back!" He must be mad that he just can't win against her.

        "Now, Preston, you know I can't give you the ring until I've properly proposed." Dash replies, giving him a flirty grin. Wow, she must REALLY like him. She's never lovey-dovey sarcastic with ANYONE. Also, that quote was from one of those romance movies Unicity likes. We all start laughing, with Mitch falling onto the grass from laughing so hard. Then Preston lunges at Dash and tackles her to the ground. They roll around on the ground, wrestling and laughing. Then the door opens, and a really tired looking Jerome walks out. I guess we were loud enough that we woke him up. Oops? The look on his face is priceless. He looks SO confused. Poor Jerome, he always walks in to the weirdest events when he's half asleep. Then Mitch and Preston get up, usher Jerome inside, and close the doors.

        "Nice comeback, Dash!" Unicity says and we all get in a group hug. Dash, Flit, and I use our wings to hold each other close. This really is the perfect moment, I think. All of us together, friends..... My thoughts are interupted when Rob comes out the door and sees all of us with our wings and magic. My heart nearly stops. Sure he knew about me, but I never told him about the rest of my friends! I hope he will be okay.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this update, and be sure to vote, comment, and follow me!!! Also, be sure to check out Dash's perspective by reading her story as well:

Dash: RainbowDashLoyalty

I wanted to send a special shout out to RainbowDashLoyalty, my awesome twin. Stay radical Vicky!!!!!

Be sure to stay awesome and I will update as soon as possible!! Bye for now! ;)

-TwilightSparkleMagic