Chapter 8

I carry my luggage next to me as I walk over to Rob's house. Beside me, Dash is noisily dragging her luggage on the sidewalk. She must not be happy about visiting everyone. Hey, Rob invited us all to come to Canada (that is where we are now) and all of us accepted except for Dash. Of course, she didn't have to come, but she just wanted an adventure, so I guess she changed her mind.

        "Hey guys!" I say, as we all 'trudge' down the sidewalk. "Canada is really beautiful, isn't it?" They all nods their heads in agreement. Even Dash, huh. I guess she is enjoying it after all. Just then, I hear a loud squeal from Unicity.

        "Hey guys! I just found the CUTEST boots EVER!!!" she squeals. Ugh. NOT the squealing! NOT THE SQUEALING! Hey, don't get me wrong, it isn't THAT annoying, but when she squeals a lot, it can be after a while. I turn around and see Dash put on a fake smile. Wow, she must be trying really hard to let us have a good time. Plus, Unicity gets like this all the time when walking past window shops, so sometimes you gotta fake the enthusiasm after the 20th time.

        "Soooo..... Are you guys excited?" Dash asks. I can see that she is actually a little nervous. Wow. Dash is nervous. I never would have thought that Dash would ever be nervous and it was true. Of course, she is waiting for an answer, so I may as well be the first one to say something.

        "Yes!" I reply. "This will be a nice vacation." Wow Twi, really? A nice vacation? Wow, I sound so lame. *sigh* This isn't even a vacation, it's more of a... a visit of a long distance friend! It just so HAPPENED to occur during part of a school break. I see Dash spacing off and I can tell that she just realized that we'd miss three weeks of school along with three soccer practices. Oops. Yeah, but maybe we can get some practice in when we're not exploring Canada. The coach approved the time away anyway. We are heading close to the house, and Dash is still spacing off. Jackie notices it too, and waves a hand in Dash's face.

        "Dash? You there?" she asks. Dash blinks a couple of times, then murmers "What?"

        "Umm.... Dash... We're here..." Then we hear a loud *THUD* and see Peony rolling around in the dirt. Wow, really? The dirt? Well, it won't be MY house she's visiting, so I guess it's okay. I think Rob won't mind... right? As we walk up the lawn we hear a crash, and the door flies open, and nine guys run out and give us all hugs. Amist the chaos, I can see Rob, Mitch, Preston, and Jerome. After giving us all hugs, they go back into a straight line. I look to my right and see Unicity brushing her dress off. Ha. I guess she didn't expect THAT. I try to hold back a snicker, but fail. I look over and see Dash do the same thing. Unicity hates hugs because they wrinkle her clothes, and anytime she gets bombarded with them it's always a funny sight.

As a famous quote from Peony: "Awwwwww, bummer!" All the boys introduce themselves, and we head inside. Wow. This house is ginormous! It looked like a mansion on the outside, but the inside was like a castle! Everything sparkled and shined and there was so much extra space everywhere. They must have done a hard cleaning before we came.

        "Ok, we'll show you your rooms now. Dash, follow me. Twi and Jackie go with Rob. Unicity, follow Adam. Peony and Flit, follow Preston." Mitch said. Mitch starts up the stairs, and all of us follow. Huh. I guess all our rooms are on the second floor. How maybe floors are in this place?? Rob leads Jackie and I down the hallway, and stops at a door.

        "Twi, this is your room." he says, and leads Jackie away. Ummm.. Okay..... I'm not really used to being left alone (when you live with Peony, you're NEVER alone) but I open the door anyway. The sight of the bedroom takes my breath away. There is a plush white carpet, and a bed next to the door against the wall. Across from the door is a dresser with a jewelry stand and other random hair stuff (hair ties, headbands, etc.) and a closet after that. Next to the bed is a radio/clock thing, along with a few piles of books next to it. Then there's the dresser and..... wait for it...... THE BOOKSHELF!!! Oh my gosh I have a gigantic bookshelf!!! Woo hoo!!! Rob knows me so well, how did he even know what books I like??? Eh, I probably told him sometime.

     Below the windows are a desk with a green mat beneath it, a red recliner chair, and a huge organizer stuffed with animals. In front of the organizer is a huge pile of other stuffed animals. Wow, this looks great! I hear Peony shreak and an explosion of what sounds like confetti. Huh, they decorated well- a confetti cannon in Peony's room? Wow, that's actually kind of cool! Well, either way, it's going to be a long week.

Hey guys! This is Twi! Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying my story! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I got a concussion and couldn't write

Hey guys! This is Twi! Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying my story! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I got a concussion and couldn't write. :( Then I had to make up two weeks worth of school work. Wow, it's been busy. The bedroom is actually a pretty good description of mine, so YES Jackie, it SHOULD sound familiar. Vote, comment, and follow!

- TwilightSparkleMagic