Oops (super short)

Poor blue yall...

Blue was just flat exhausted, he came over to visit the happy couple after all the drama with ink finally cleared. Drama was a understatement but you know let's just leave it at just that.
What he wasn't ready for was the other four skeletons in the castle, they were like children.
If children tried to either kill themselves doing really stupid things or try to eat the other kids (horror)
However, one caught his attention more than the others...but let's not get on that subject. Blues mind went blank when he rounded one of the many corners in the castle to see a very heated sight.
Nightmare was being pinned by Cross, both lip(?) locked and Cross's knee was pressing itself a little roughly between Nightmares legs. The two were so into the moment they hadn't noticed poor Blues face of horror at the sight.
"HEY YOU GUYSSS" he said very loudly as he felt his face light up like a light bulb.
The two quickly separated, faces both bright with color and their breathing ragged.
"Oh um...blue...how much of that did you just see?" Cross asked almost sheepishly.
"Um....maybe too much?" Blue answered with a voice that seemed very squeaky. He wasn't ready to catch the two in such a act, did they not live here? Couldn't they have went to their room? Was it too far? Is passion that strong? Is the castle that big? Why was there so many questions?
You'll never know...