NO NO (switch)

"Hey, Al?" Pj asked as he walked up to his kinda sort of adopted aunt. Altyin turned on her heel in his direction, her eyes brightening when they landed on PJ. "Hey cutie! What's up?" She looked down at him, the kid has grown quite a bit sense the last time she had saw him, which was a baby but that's not the point. "What is fresh?"
The pure silence that come from Altyin made Pj slightly concerned.
"Uh...why are you asking?" Altyin asked, seeming extremely nervous. Sweat drops appeared on her forehead and she was twitching slightly.
"Well, I was talking to Killer and he told me that I was 'paired' with something called Fresh so I wanted to know what was a 'Fresh'" PJ watched Als expression carefully, cause way to many emotions ran through her at one time.
"I'm...going...to...murder him" Al hissed out before she let out a long sigh.
"First of all, don't listen to Killer, he's a moron. Second Fresh is a person, he's a totally radical broski" Al pay PJ on the head and then turned around and headed down the hall with a mission.
A mission of murder.

Later

"So...how did this occur?" Nightmare asked, gesturing to Killer, who was slammed into a wall and was stuck half way out the wall. Glasses were shattered across the kitchen floor and almost were sparkling against the tile.
"Well...Al walked in. She said something along the lines of 'fuck you he's a child' and 'he is my precious' and then proceed to yeet him into the wall" Dust couldn't say this without laughing, Horror was still on the floor rolling and cry laughing as Killer mumbled something but it was muffled due to his head and half his body being stuck in a wall. "Oh...well...did he actually deserve to be stuck in the wall?" Nightmare asked, crossing his arms like a dismissive parent.
"...I think so" Dust giggled, Cross walked in the room about to say something till he looked around the room, looked at Killer, and then just walked out. Knowing for a fact he wanted nothing to do with this carnage.
"Well Killer, what did you do today to piss someone off?" Nightmare asked, gaining a very muffled answer answer of
"I was just telling PJ about who the fans paired him with!"
The room went dead silent.
"You deserve this, be thankful it was only Altyin! If INK OR ERROR HEARD THIS OH My-"
"WHERE IS THAT TEARY ASS BITCH!" Screeched Ink who was holding a wooden spoon and in parent mode as he busted into the room. Nightmare jumped from the screech and turned his head quickly to see the boiling Ink as his eyes saw Killer already in the wall, which oddly his bottom half was still out from his yeet into the wall.
Ink got a evil grin on his face.
"I know where this is going" was all he said
"Oh no!" Nightmare tried to stop Ink as the others started their rounds of laughing once again.
I suppose you get what happened next