Chapter 16- a Party

Riley's Pov

James knocks on the door, and it slams open. The loud music is louder and the lights flashing are more visible. James grabs my hand as we walk in to the area, seeing people dancing,making out, and people just talking. "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" A voice screams. James jumps at the idea and pulls me along to the huge table. We find Michelle Eldon west and chloe. "I'm not sure about playing" I whisper to James he holds my hand making me smile. "If it's Daniel, hunter or another drunk idiots ur not kissing them" he reassures me, kissing my cheek then moving me on to his lap. "How about riley goes first" Daniel smirks I look around the circle. Hunter, Beth Carrie Lucy and Stephanie are all smirking to. Jame squeezes my hand, assuring me he won't make me kiss someone I don't want to. I jump of his lap and slowly make my way to the bottle, I place my hand on it. Bam. It's spinning. Plz be James, west or Eldon. Mainly James, but I can trust the other two. I hear everyone groan and I see it landed on James. I smile, I walk up to James and sit back on his lap, now facing him, with my legs wrapped around his hips. He positions his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We both move in, his lips brush my lips but back up quickly. Tease. We finally connect lips, it feels like fireworks are going off around us, his tounge brushes my bottom lip, asking for entering. I accept. We make out for what feels like hours but stop when Daniel calls times up. U see this game is different u have to make out with the person for 5 mins straight. I pull away, and reposition my self so I'm facing the rest of the circle. "That was great" James whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine when his lips brush my ear lightly. "I'll go next" Carrie calls. I see Michelle tighten her grip on Eldon's hand, he whispers something to her the kisses her cheek. Carrie spins the bottle, obviously hoping for Eldon. Her wish came true. "Michelle if u don-" Eldon starts, "no no, a games a game. As long as it means nothing" she says kissing hip on the lips passionately. "It means nothing" he said facing Carrie who was now taking Michelle's position on Eldon's lap. She wraps her hands around his neck and Eldon puts his hand around her waist. Elson mouths a sorry to Michelle, then there lips connect. "Don't worry" I whisper to Michelle who moved next to me when Carrie took her position. "That's time!" Michelle calls. "They've got 30 seconds left" Daniel smirks. 30 seconds later. "that's time!" Daniel calls. Eldon and Carrie break away "maybe I should stay here?" Carrie says all flirty twirling her hair. "No thanks" he says and pretty much pushes her off. "U know u liked it Eldon, u know u miss me" Carrie smiles, "I don't miss u at all. Michelle is all I won't" he says Michelle sits back on her lap and he pecks her lap. "Who's next." Eldon says hoping it would mean Carrie would go back to her seat. Hunter raises his hand and walks to the middle, spinning the bottle not waiting for anyone. "Chloe" he says. I look at the bottle and see it facing chloe. "Spin again" west says, tightening his grip on chloe. "No, it landed on chloe" hunter says. "No spin again" west says. "Oh my god! Do u girls even know how to speak for yourself? There so protective of u probably because ur so weak. U probably mean nothing to them and they just felt sorry for u, well that's what James told us when u tutored him. And Eldon Michelle will never be aloud to date me because she works is what u said, and chloe is to suicidel for u" Stephenie yells. "That's a lie!" Eldon James and west all yell at the same time. "AND CHLOE IS NOT SUICIDEL!" West yells protecting her, "AND MICHELLE HAVING A JOB IS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR REALRIONSHIP" Eldon screams. "AND RILEYS PERFECT" James yells to.

Who will the girls believe Stephanie or The boys? Did Eldon enjoy the kiss? Comment and vote, and show ur love for this book for a new chapter💋🌺❤️ Luv ya all -Lucy