Chapter 8- going to give u a makeover!!

Chloes Pov

Meet me at my house in 2 mins! I don't care if ur busy or not😋😝☺️

I read the text from Michelle. I grabbed my bag and rushed to her house. "Hey Gurl" I smile. "So what is so important" I ask. "Wait till riley gets here! I hate saying things twice" she complains. I laugh. "So when's ur date with Eldon" I ask. "Tomoz after school." She simply replies. "Same!" I squeal her joining in. "I know so exciting!" Riley mocks us walking in. "Hi to u to" I say. She rolls her eyes and hugs us. "Well Eldon said he wants to prove to the school were not losers... U guys saw the text right?" She asks. "Yeah" I sigh. I won't be suprised if west stops liking me, I mean why should he like me? "No" riley says. "Why what's it say!" Sha panics. I show her my phone. "That's why Emily was getting angry.." She starts. "Am-am I really that ugly" she asks. "NO way" Michelle and I yell. She laughs, "well let's go" Michelle smiles. We walk to Eldon's house. Surprisingly it's not that far. "Woah" we say in aw. His house is huge. We knock on the door. "What?-- oh Sup girls" James says when he realises it's us. He invites us in and leads us upstairs to where Eldon west and another girl was, "U DIDNT TELL ME JAMES WAS HERE" riley whispers to Michelle. "I didn't know" Michelle says. "So why are we here" I ask. "My sister is going to give u a makeover!" Eldon says. "So were not pretty enough for u?" Riley aks. "no! It's just we want to prove how beautiful u guys are to the school and hopefully u can lose the name "losers"" James says. "Well I don't think they need makeovers but let's start! Michelle first!" Eldon's sister squeals. They walk off to a different room. "Umm-uhh west if the school thinks of me as a loser I understand if u want to keep it secret or forget about me" I say. "Chlo I was the one that told Daniel! I was sick of him, he spilled water on Michelle called riley ugly and u weal! I couldn't control myself so I told him" west says. "I always thought u were a careless bad boy" I say "WAIT, HE SAID RILEYS WHAT AND SPILLED WATER ON WHO!" I say. He laughs. "Anyway, I realised how rude and wrong it was to beat people up and call them names, but if they do anything to anyone I know and like, that's when my bad side will come out. You've brought out the better of me chlo" he whispers the last part. Then kissed my cheek!!!! He then left to go talk to James. OMG HE KISSED MY CHEEK! " the new Michelle!!" Eldon's sister interrupted my thoughts! Eldon's jaw dropped. "Umm-ughh-um" Eldon struggles "Speak Eldon speak!" James laughs. "You look hot" Eldon blurts out. We laugh. "Who's next!" She asks. I stand up and walk to her room.

Michelle's Pov

She has put some makeup on gave me heaps of clothes. I can't believe how generous this family is! I walk to Eldon. "So I wasn't hot before?" I ask. "You were! It's just u look really good" he says. "Eldon why do u like me? I mean I was a loser and u met me when I had a job" I ask still unsure why these three guys like us girls. "Well I feel happy and different around u I guess. And ur different to other girls" he says, I smile. "Btw at our date wear something fancy" he says. "And here is chloe!!!!!!!" Eldon's sister says. She looks beautiful! "That stupid Daniel had no idea who he was calling a loser" west says, checking outs chole. "Face is up here west!" Chloe laughs. She walks over to me and sits next to me. Riley went next. "So chloe! U look great!" I squeal "right back at ya" we make small talk until riley was done. "And last but not least riley!" Eldon's sister said then left. "Miss hooper is the best teacher ever!" He smiles. "Why" Eldon asks. "Cause she asks her to tutor me one night" he smiles again.