Chapter 2- We don't mix with people like you

Michelle's Pov

9999087-2889+0998

Ugh! I can get that stupid math question. My phone rings as it interrupts my thoughts. It's riley!

M- Hey riles

R- Hi Michelle

She sounded nervous

M-WHATS WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED? WAS IT THAT IDIOT JAMES?

R- well when he left/was leaving we k-kissed. And I didn't pull away.

M-OMG OMG OMG!

R- ....

M-do you like him

R- look I liked the kiss..

M-You would make a cute couple!! AHHH

R- but he is a player and I'm not risking it

M-Oh well you are right

R- well I gotta go gurll

M- bye

I hang up, I throw my books to the floor and realise the time! Dang it I will be late to work. Yes I work because my mum works 2 jobs to keep us going and recently lost one, and there just part time jobs. So I work for my things. I quickly put my uniform on and rush downstairs and run to the café I go to the desk. "Michelle your late!" My boss yells "yeah Umm" I start "just go serve table 13" she says walking away. I grab the not book and search for number 13... oh great! James west and e-Eldon, Yeah I have a huge crush on Eldon, but he doesn't even know me. "Hi I'm Michelle, I'll be your waitress today" I smile "do we know u from somewhere" west says "she goes to east wood high? Year 11 right" Eldon asks. "Umm yeah" I say "Riley's friend, riley is related to Emily" I say "OHHH, I saw Riley tonight" James says "yeah I know" I say. "She so boring" James says to the boys "I don't-" west started. "You didn't seem bored" I state. "Well anyway ur here take orders" James changes the subject. "Yeah so what do u want" I ask "what do u recommend?" West smirks. I sigh trying to stay calm. "Peach grape" I smile. "I love peach grape! Ill one plz" Eldon says and smiles. He's so hot. "Very berry" west speaks "peach mango" James says. "K" I say and walk away to get the drinks. That was AKWARD, and now they know I have a job!

Eldons Pov

Michelle seemed cute, her eyes, hair, smile. Wait! No! She's friends with riley and that chloe girl person. But she's so, no no no no. "So James what did Michelle mean when she said you didn't seem bored" west asks "oh-Umm-ugh" James mumbles "u kissed Emily!" I guess "no, close" he mumbles yet again "you kissed her secret sister that goes to a different school?" West asks "No I kissed riley" James blurted out. "Was it horrible? I bet it was" west said. "Yeah. And I totally don't like her" he says "You do!" I say "So I can finally ask Michelle out?!?" I blurt saying it a bit to loud. "Okay u guys gone crazy, but I guess if u have dated every girl in the school u can date them to" west says "I don't know, we don't mix with people like them and like won't it ruin our reputation" James say "true" "not if they come popular" I suggest. "Here's your drinks" Michelle says passing them to us. "OMG! I'm so sorry, Umm here" Michelle panics as she spills the drink on me. She passes me a napkin. "It's fine" I say "well it's not, I'm so sorry. Umm I will get u a new one, all 3 drinks for free" she says rushing to the counter. "I wonder why she has a job?" West asks "none of our business" James shrugs. "I'm going to the bathroom" I say standing up. I walk to the bathroom when I bump into some one.. Michelle this time the drinks going on her. "Not again" I laugh. She giggles. "U have a cute laugh" I say. She blushes. "Umm here" I say grabbing some napkins. "Now were even" she smiles "well I better go get u ur drink" she smiles "don't worry about, and keep the money" I say "But u didn't get ur drink" she says "but I got to spend time with u" I say then walk to the bathroom. That's how Eldon roles!!