Chapter 17

Chloes Pov
It was the day after the party, and the girls and I decided to meet up. I havent talked to the boys, but I don't think west would ever say that...would he? He could of.
And the bet probably is still on, why else would they date a loser like us?
"Chloe!" Riley snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Oh, yeah" I say turning to Riley and Michelle
"You alright?" Michelle asks. No "yes" I smile, fake one obviously.
"No your not" Michelle says. "Fine, what are we gonna do about last night? Like is what they said true" I ask. "Well I don't think so" riley says. "James called me last night" she shrugs. "Same with Eldon" Michelle says. I sigh. West hasn't tried contacting me at all. He probably hates me. I mean everyone hates me..
"Umm girls I got to go home" I say. "Oh Kk, Seeya later" riley smiles. I say my goodbyes and run home.
Wests pov
"What do you mean Chloes in hospital!" I scream into my phone. I switch the TV off, and rush to my car. Fiddling with the keys, I finally start the car. "She ummm she tried to uhh..." Riley says, then breaks down into tears. I know what that means. She tried to kill herself. UGH! This is all my fault! I should of contacted her! Riley has already ended the call, as I get to the hospital.
"Where's Chloe P room?" I say urgently. "367" the lady at the desks reply. I rush down the hall till the room came in to view.... And there was Lucy?
"What the hell are you doing here?" I say. "She's gone west" she says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "No no no no no, your lying" I say shaking my head. She has to be lying!
"I'm not lying" she says.
~~~~~~~~~
Is Lucy telling the truth? Sorry for such short chapter but I felt the need to update
-Lucy ❤️❤️
Comment
Vote
For more!❤️❤️