Chapter 7 - Secret? Or nah?

West Pov

"OMG! Did u guys know Stephanie put some dweebs into hospital! They must have been pathetic!" Daniel laughs. I fake laugh. "Yeah so funny" I say. "What's there names? Rashelle Miley and... The other one who is as strong a stick!" He laughs. "Her names chloe and she isn't weak" I growl anger taking over. I hate how people treat those girls! Espacially because we use to do that! "Woah calm down! They are losers remember" Daniel says. I look around the atmosphere. We are at squeezed."Speaking of the losers" Daniel smirks. OH NO. Michelle is here. "Look Rashelle is taking our orders! So funny she has a job" he laughs. She comes over. "I'll just have a peach grape and a meat pie plz" I ask. "So Rashelle?" Daniel starts "Michelle" she reminds him. "I don't care! Why do u have a job? Got no money?" He laughs. "Dude cut it out!" I say. "Whoops!" He says spilling the drink on Michelle that he already ordered before I came. "STOP" I yell. "You idiot! Watch out for Eldon at school" I say grabbing Michelle leading her away. "I'm sorry about him" I say, "don't worry, I'm used to it. Also chloe wants to know if she should wear casual or fancey for the date. And don't blame her if she's nervous it's her first date" Michelle says sounding a bit harsh on the last part, she must be the protective friend. "Fancy" I smile and walk to Daniel. "To clear this up! Eldon is dating Michelle! I'm dating that chloe that u called weal and James is dating riley! Not Miley. Her names riley!" I spit. Walking away. Yep, I don't care what anyone thinks about me dating chloe, were not offical any way but we will soon😉.

Eldon's Pov

I got a text from Daniel it was to the whole school.

You know the so called bad boy, popular jocks of the school? Eldon west and James? Well didn't know they date losers, Rashelle the one who has a job to afford clothes! Miley the one who used to be popular but then got super ugly and Chloe the weak one as strong as a stick, who nobody knows about!

I throw my phone across the room. Who told who? I grab my phone and call Michelle.

E- Michelle-

M- You can call off the date, don't worry! (Sobbing)

E- NO! I'm going to show everyone in the school ur not a loser!

M- Thanks Eldon but

E- no buts

M- okay but how

E- Come over to my house with riley and chloe

M- when

E- now

M- or we can just keep our relationship secret? Or nah

E- nope!

I hang up. I leave my room and make my way to my older sisters room. "Elizabeth! I need a favor" I yell banging in her door. "Since when do I do things for u" she smiles opening the door. "Since I got u those new shoes" I say handing her a box. She opens and squeals! "Done! What do u need!" She asks "I need u to give a makeover to my 2 friends and one soon to be girl-friend" I say winking at the last word. "Sure" she says. Closing her door "call me when" she yells.

Soz it's another short chapter, but plz comment and like and vote for more💋💋💋💋💋💋