Chapter 11- Don't worry about the date

Riley's POV

We heard the door bell ring. We all knew it was the boys. We went outside the back and we were going to climb over the gate then listen to what they were talking about. We went over the gate and saw them waiting at the door. "Are u telling Michelle about the bet?" West says. What bet? "I think I'm going to tell riley later" James says. "Well I'm probably telling chloe next week. I want enjoy our first date. I don't want her thinking the only reason we like them is because we made a bet we could make them fall in love with us." West says. My heart drops. Beth was right! I look at Chloe and Michelle but Chloe was already in her way to yell at them. "Don't worry about the date" Chloe yells. West turns around. "B-Beth Carrie and Lucy were right!" I say walking to chloe. "And we thought u guys cared" Michelle said. "Let us explain." Eldon said. "Wait what do u mean? Beth Carrie and Lucy" west says as Eldon was about to talk. "Umm" I say. I don't want to tell them, Beth will hate us more. "Forget about the bet forget about he girls?" Chloe asks. "We are forgetting about the bet anyway...." James says. "They kind of beat us up and told us to back off of u guys" I say. Looking down. " plz explain the bet tho" Michelle asks changing subject. "Fine when I kissed riley, I told the boys I'm able to get any girl to like me! Then west and Eldon said they could to, so I said I bet I can make riley say I love you before her two friends say it to u guys. And we called off the bet staright away because we really liked u guys and didn't want to hurt U" he explains. "Okay..." Chloe said taking it all in.

Soz this again is a small chapter it's just I wrote a huge chapter but then when I clicked save it deleted it all. So I just wrote this quickly and I will write a proper one soon💋💋

Do u think they really called the bet off?