Meet the characters

RILEY-Goodie two shoes. Shes kinda the loser of the school along with her friends chloe and Michelle, but she doesn't get picked on because of her sister. She used to be best friends with Steph and but then had a major argument. She's dated a few guys but none recently, she doesn't have a crush.

CHLOE- has a huge crush on west, but knows it will never happen. Riley's Best friend and is also known as the loser of the school but people don't pick on her that much because they think Emily will get mad if someone picks on anyone riley likes, but that's not true, but I rather them think it.

MICHELLE- Chloe and Riley's friend. Her mum is a single mum and is always working to keep the family alive. She is very poor and used to get teased about her clothes because they were cheap. Has a crush on Eldon

ELDON- has a crush on Michelle but doesn't tell the boys because she isn't "popular" He is on the football team and is co-captain. He really loves dancing but doesn't know what the boys will think.

WEST- James best friend, Eldons friend. Loves football and has a crush on Tiffany and is planning on asking her out. Used to date Michelle secretly but they broke up and now have a normal relationship.

JAMES- Most popular guy in school, his best friend is West and Eldon and enemies with hunter. He has all the girls drooling over him but 1 and that us the girl eh likes.meh hasn't told anyone who he likes because that would ruin his "reputation" He is a bad boy but has a heart and isn't that mean to people... It really depends how they treat him. Captain of football team.