Chapter 14- Just play along.

Eldon's POV

"Boys the girls need to get some rest. U can see them later" the doctor said saving west James and I. "What are we going to do!!" I panic. "Well let's text them saying we can't breakup with in 5mins because there not taking visitors." West suggests. We pull out our phones.

I hate ur so much! And we can't break up with them now because there in hospital.😒😒😒

James sent. We agree on that message and don't bother to check if they reply. "Why don't we screen shot the message. Then just text them the things. Then #JustPlayAlong" west says. "OR WE CALL THE COPS!! That's threatening" I say. We all start to leave to head to the police station when our phones beep again.

Lucy- I wouldn't go to the police. And leave the girls alone😘😘

Beth- They might just get hurt😵❤️❤️❤️

Carrie- and don't tell them what's going on! Or they probably won't leave hospital💋💋

"Then we will call the police! James and Eldon keep near the girls. And ignore the doctors. I've gotta make a phone call" west whispers. We run in to see the doctors, gone. "So what was all that text about?" Michelle smiles. "Tell ya later" I say casually but panicking inside. James and I keep looking at both enterys for them to come in and hurt them. "Hello boys!" Beth smiles walking through the door with Carrie and Lucy. "Girls" she spits. "Don't touch them!" I say. "U can't stop us" Carrie argues. "GROUP HUG!!" James yells. We gather around them in a big hug, making sure they can't move. "Isn't this nice!" James says in sarcasm. "let go!" Lucy screams. "No!! I like hug" I say in a baby voice. James and I laugh. Then we see Beth got free. She was charging at riley. James let go and gave her a hug from behind. So many hugs!!!!! But when James let go Carrie got free. "FREEZE," some one yelled. We turned around to see police and west smirking. "You three girls are coming with me. NOW" one yelled grabbing them. They scattered out the room. "What's going on!" Michelle asked. I showed her the phone. "Oh" she sighed. I showed the rest of the girls and they had the same reactions. "Lets say. When they come back. And we give u a hug. If we "breakup" with u. Or if we say something rude. Or do something we never would do. We give u a hug signalling we were sent to do it. And u guys will just play along" west says. "Just ignore them. And call the police if it happens again" riley says. We agree. This bet is causing more trouble than I thought. Yes! The bet is still on. Daniel is making us. Or he will spread our biggest secrets. But, they think the bets off. So we will keep it that way.

Short but dramatic. 💋🌺💋💋💋 Thx for reading! COMMENT FOR MORE